Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sam McGuffie, USA bobsledder, Ohio Rugby player

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...fies-crazy-journey-from-cfb-to-nflto-olympics

If anyone is curious about what McGiffie is up to, it's rugby and bobsledding. I hope he wins gold.

I didn't realize he had 3 concussions at Michigan. Poor guy was sidelined for a while after getting his 2nd. Got the 3rd vs OSU.

I remember him taking some pretty hard hits. Threet did as well. McGuffie Probably was not ready to be a starter that year. Threet might've been, but not for the offense RR wanted to run. But when your coach is out to prove a point to everyone, you get weird personnel issues/starters that leave everyone scratching their heads.

Threet also left football early because of the concussions. I hope neither suffers from any long term complications from them.

two lives fucked up because of bad coaching. and in my opinion add Boubacar Sissoko in there as well... thrown out on the field without any coaching support, publicly thrown under the bus by his coach, then unceremoniously booted from the team before his life spun out of control.

RR was such a fucking disaster.

Back