Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions sign Jordan Hill

I don't want to be a buzz kill, even though I understand he's an addition that if he doesn't work out then no loss, but how do we know he's a good player if he largely doesn't play? Know nothing about him myself..

I don't want to be a buzz kill, even though I understand he's an addition that if he doesn't work out then no loss, but how do we know he's a good player if he largely doesn't play? Know nothing about him myself..

He's highly ranked against the run and pass... when he plays.. which seems to be about 50% of the time or less.

When he's on the field, he's pretty darned good. He's not on the field very much.

He's highly ranked against the run and pass... when he plays.. which seems to be about 50% of the time or less.

When he's on the field, he's pretty darned good. He's not on the field very much.

Thanks.

Looking at the numbers I now get that comparison..

Hill might even be more explosive. It's a "prove it" kinda deal. Like that Seattle sports guy said, Lions fan shouldn't get too hyped up by this signing, but he also compared his game to Geno Atkins at the same time.

Back