Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pelfrey signs with White Sox

It will really bug me if he finds his arm slot and gets tigers out when we play them lol..

Why do I have a feeling we'll be seeing him on the mound against us during that May 26th double header now. But the good news is he'll likely still blow dead goats and the tigers will knock him around.

I don't know who the whitesox have as a pitching coach for their triple AAA team. What I do know as well as some of you is their ML pitching coach is a guy who has been with them through several managers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Cooper
Don Cooper seems to be a good one and has had success as their pitching coach for a long time. That is my one fear with him figuring out something with Pelfrey to get him back to when he had success vs. the Tigers for his previous teams before the 2016 season.

Pelfrey is already up and starting tonight for the soxs. Oh you know he'll be shutting the tigers down later on in the year, hopefully not multiple times

Pelfrey is already up and starting tonight for the soxs. Oh you know he'll be shutting the tigers down later on in the year, hopefully not multiple times

Well if he makes a 2nd start it will be next Friday against us.

Back