Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shooting at Congressional Ball Field

Here is a link to what appears to be the official site of The Annual Congressional Baseball Game, with some history, ticket information, sponsor information, and this year's and last year's rosters.

Paul Ryan isn't on this year's roster nor was he on last year's; that's a little surprising what with him being such a jock and all.

One woman, Linda Sanchez, is on the Democratic team roster; her sister Loretta ran unsuccessfully against fellow Democrat Kamala Harris in the Democratic Party finals, also known as the general election in the Democratic Cabal that California is against Freshman Senator Kamala Harris.

I'm a little surprised Tulsi Gabbard isn't on the Democratic roster; she's quite an athlete; my understanding is that she's almost a pro quality surfer.

I don't recognize any of the Republican roster as being a woman.

Enjoy!!

Here is a link to what appears to be the official site of The Annual Congressional Baseball Game, with some history, ticket information, sponsor information, and this year's and last year's rosters.

Paul Ryan isn't on this year's roster nor was he on last year's; that's a little surprising what with him being such a jock and all.

One woman, Linda Sanchez, is on the Democratic team roster; her sister Loretta ran unsuccessfully against fellow Democrat Kamala Harris in the Democratic Party finals, also known as the general election in the Democratic Cabal that California is against Freshman Senator Kamala Harris.

I'm a little surprised Tulsi Gabbard isn't on the Democratic roster; she's quite an athlete; my understanding is that she's almost a pro quality surfer.

I don't recognize any of the Republican roster as being a woman.

Enjoy!!

I dated a girl from LA at UM who was a staffer for Linda Sanchez. i remember Loretta was kinda hot. she once sent a provocative, highly suggestive xmas card that created a stir among the staffers in both offices, i guess.

edit: I guess she sent xmas cards that caused a bit of a stir on capitol hill (in the lame way those people love to gossip and talk about stupid pointless shit politicians do) every year & you can find pics of some of them online. I just remember my (then ex) sent me a copy of it and made a big deal about it.

anyway from hearing her stories, seemed that people that staffed typical congressional offices mostly suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the respect that lick lick lick my balls

Answer checks out. Nihilist confirmed.

nihil.jpg

I dated a girl from LA at UM who was a staffer for Linda Sanchez. i remember Loretta was kinda hot. she once sent a provocative, highly suggestive xmas card that created a stir among the staffers in both offices, i guess.

edit: I guess she sent xmas cards that caused a bit of a stir on capitol hill (in the lame way those people love to gossip and talk about stupid pointless shit politicians do) every year & you can find pics of some of them online. I just remember my (then ex) sent me a copy of it and made a big deal about it.

anyway from hearing her stories, seemed that people that staffed typical congressional offices mostly suck.

Maybe this?

lorettacard2.jpg

She was kinda good looking 20 years ago, when she first came to attention with her upset win over "B-1 Bob" Dornan in a very Republican part of the OC in So Cal.

She hasn't really maintained much of her "babishness" as she aged.

Kamala Harris is quite pretty.

She seems to have one particularly special admirer, anyway.

04-05-2013-obama-kamala-harris-hound.jpg

I'm pro gun but this was too juicy to pass up.

19105850_896817450604_8009523759758101991_n.jpg

Last edited:

Well...yes...when the Constitution was ratified in 1789, that is unarguably what it was for.

On a side note, I sent off a question to the Congressional Baseball Game website asking if the game will be streamed online. I'll let you guys know if it is, and what the URL is.

*in faux concerned tone Republicans like to use when trying to bullshit the public that they personally care about something*

How dare you, sir. How dare you mock this tragic event. Some people are just really sick. It's sad. Have you no shame, sir?

turns out he was a Bernie Sanders supporter.

you know who's going to be really happy about this? Hillarybots on twitter

Uh oh...just heard a radio report that Congressman Scalise is listed in critical condition after surgery...substantially worse news than was being earlier reported.

So, not good...hope he has a full recovery.

thank you.

not sure if he got my earlier reference... he took it a different direction than I had hoped.

Of course I got it, but there was no logical follow up to it. So instead I took the opportunity to mock our good friend kawdup. Not my best work, but eh.

Last edited:
Uh oh...just heard a radio report that Congressman Scalise is listed in critical condition after surgery...substantially worse news than was being earlier reported.

So, not good...hope he has a full recovery.

Me too. For the humorless scolds who post here *cough* KAWDUP *cough* making light of his opposition to gun control & support for widespread gun ownership given the situation does not mean I Want him (or anyone) to die.

Of course I got it, but there was no logical follow up to it. So instead I took the opportunity to mock our good friend kawdup. Not my best work, but eh.

Look at gulo... he didn't blame anyone for the lack of a logical follow up to it. he went out and posted (achieved) anyway.

keeping a sense of humor about mass shootings, to the extent possible, is the one way I preserve my sanity, knowing that some significant number of my fellow citizens are heavily armed and may snap at any time and place, killing me and/or my loved ones without warning, and this situation has been mainly enabled by the actions of gun manufacturers, their industry sales lobbyists like the NRA, and their Republican allies in congress.

Right. I recall your sardonic wit was a real salve for all posting about Sandy Hook. You were a real laugh riot and we were all so appreciative. Keep it up; we need you.

Me too. For the humorless scolds who post here *cough* KAWDUP *cough* making light of his opposition to gun control & support for widespread gun ownership given the situation does not mean I Want him (or anyone) to die.

Your sardonic humor at every turn will continue to get humorless scolding responses due to your complete ignorant body of work throughout this forum.

It isn't funny, it is normally pretty mean, and IMHO a stupid way to get your jollies.

Last edited:
Back