Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 100 Tiger vs. royals July 26, 2017

Rondon is a douche! Enough already with this guy

I don't think there is anyone saying he did it on purpose, and besides it was the most excitement the team showed the entire series!

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/m...-rondon-embarrasses-detroit-tigers/515391001/

The Tigers were beat down, 16-2, but that hardly mattered. What did was the fashion in which they were and how they continue to show no fight on any given night.

“We got our asses kicked,” manager Brad Ausmus said. “That’s basically what it was. They scored early and then they beat us up late. So there’s not much more to the story. They completely outplayed us.”

thanks captain obvious, hey your team shows little to no fight on any given night, am I the only one who thinks brad should be fired for that reason alone? I mean I would. I would fire him without hesitation just for this one reality reason alone if nothing else! They do not put up a fight under his leadership, they've become lackadaisical just like Brad.

This is nothing new, it's been like this the whole time he's been there, just a bunch of meh, ho hums and oh wells. The culture of losing being acceptable seems to have returned to the Tigers, Lions on the rise, Tigers on the decline.

Last edited:
Tigers fans shouldn't feel so bad.

Based on the statistical projections, it's fairly likely that not even one single American League Central division team will make it to the postseason.

Last edited:

Based on the statistical projections, it's fairly likely that not even one single American League Central division team will make it to the postseason.

Um? The team that wins the division?

Positive Run Differential - .500 or better

2002 = 7 - 7 (2 of top 7 were in Central)
2003 = 7 - 8 (2 of top 7 were in Central)
2004 = 8 - 7 (2 of top 7 were in Central)
2005 = 8 - 7 (2 of top 7 were in Central)
2006 = 9 - 7 (4 of top 7 were in Central)
2007 = 6 - 7 (2 of top 6 were in Central)
2008 = 8 - 8 (3 of top 8 were in Central)
2009 = 7 - 8 (1 of top 7 were in Central)
2010 = 8 - 9 (2 of top 8 were in Central)
2011 = 6 - 7 (1 of top 7 were in Central)
2012 = 7 - 8 (2 of top 7 were in Central)
2013 = 8 - 9 (3 of top 7 were in Central)
2014 = 8 - 9 (3 of top 8 were in Central)
2015 = 7 - 9 (2 of top 7 were in Central)
2016 = 7 - 10 (2 of top 7 were in Central)

2017 = 5 - 6

CLE is third in the AL in run differential and the only AL Central team with a positive run differential. KCR at -3 is possible to finish with a positive run differential and they are currently 6th in Run Differential. DET would be next, but they are 10th in the AL in run differential.

Since 2002, no AL Playoff team finished the season with a negative run differential. While it is possible to finish .500 or better with a negative run differential, they are usually right at .500 or slightly better.

Passive-aggressive behavior by a Tiger?

Where have I seen that before on the "field..err".

Back