Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Julio Jones earring

Anyone who would spend 150k on an eering for himself is going to be broke after his career is done with..

Anyone who would spend 150k on an eering for himself is going to be broke after his career is done with..

Possibly. But depending on the size,cut, clarity, etc. It could hold it's value. I'm not sure this one bit of information is enough to conclude he is a dope and will be broke.

Possibly. But depending on the size,cut, clarity, etc. It could hold it's value. I'm not sure this one bit of information is enough to conclude he is a dope and will be broke.

I think we can conclude that he's a dope for going jet skiing with a $150K earring in his ear....can't we? We can't conclude that he will be broke because he purchases an earring that costs $150K

Why, is he going to sell it? Otherwise future value has nothing to do with it. C'mon he spent 150 grand on freakin' earrings.. Plus the fact pro athletes go broke at an alarming rate.. It starts here, then it's the 20m house he bought that has trouble selling, and of course he probably bought his mom and uncle big houses. Friends, women, cars, - dude is going to be broke.

:nod:

Why, is he going to sell it? Otherwise future value has nothing to do with it. C'mon he spent 150 grand on freakin' earrings.. Plus the fact pro athletes go broke at an alarming rate.. It starts here, then it's the 20m house he bought that has trouble selling, and of course he probably bought his mom and uncle big houses. Friends, women, cars, - dude is going to be broke.

:nod:

Lmao.

Back