Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Confederate monuments

You are correct.

We must also blame the victims for walking in the street.

We must also blame those who convinced them to go.

We must blame the entire herd which was at the protest.

We must blame social media for helping to organize the protests.

We must blame the police for letting the counter protest occur.

We must blame the DMV for allowing the driver to have a license.

We must blame the car manufacturer for selling a car to a crazy person.

We must blame the government for allowing crazy people to buy cars.

Let me know when we can stop blaming others.

That's Bob's M.O.

The guy with all the guns in the Vice video, the one that didn't want to be called non-violent because they'll kill those guys if they have to...here he is crying because they did everything they could to keep things non-violent but his enemies just won't stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo

The guy with all the guns in the Vice video, the one that didn't want to be called non-violent because they'll kill those guys if they have to...here he is crying because they did everything they could to keep things non-violent but his enemies just won't stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo

I am now monitoring this thread.

monitor-lizard-thailand.jpg

You are correct.

Well the pressident didn't come out right away and blame the right people .
He needed a teleprompter 2 days later and he still got it wrong lol..

Last edited:
That's Bob's M.O.

When did I blame others in this thread ? Do I think anyone other then the driver will get punished . Probably not but the leaders should be able to be sued.

I blamed the Neo-Nazi's, White Nationalist , and Ultra right! !! Then I asked for all confedetate momuments to be taken down and you two nitwits equate it to me blaming everyone lol.. I put all the facts out there on when the momuments were put up and some choose to ignore the true reason behind these monuments.

Yeah I blamed the organization and organizations that wanted that rally in the first place . No one would dead if these jackasses were around . Sadly they are and counter protestors should stop these hate groups at every turn if possible.

Last edited:
In the United States you can sue anyone for anything. Only thing necessary is paying the filing fee to the courts.

Opening a lawsuit does not mean it has any merit or chance of winning.

[B]biggunsbob[/B] said:
When did I blame others in this thread ? Do I think anyone other then the driver will get punished . Probably not but the leaders should be able to be sued.

Well... from the text below.

Bob said:
They should all be jailed for the killing of that girl.

Tom said:
The only person responsible for the death of that girl is the asshole driving that car.

Bob said:
No that is flat out wrong.

PH said:
You are correct.

Last edited:
In the United States you can sue anyone for anything. Only thing necessary is paying the filing fee to the courts.

Yeah that's right I have said and continue to say the organizers are responsible. Nothing wrong with what I said . They should be held responsible . That type of hate has no place in this country. If you ones does it they all should pay, and I know that only 1 guy is going get blamed. You two are having a hard time figuring this out that the guy wouldn't have been there ro run into that crowd and kill that girl if those leaders didn't call for a rally .. I know both of to you are smarter then this. These people the Neo-Nazi's, White supremcecists, and Ultra right only want to incit one thing in the countty with thier hate. Too bad our nitwit president whiffed the layup yet again to. Call them out.

Last edited:

eh... if your lawsuit is frivolous, your attorney could get sanctioned by the bar for filing it.

fee shifting statutes have helped curb this as well... you sue for bullshit reasons, and it gets dismissed, you owe both sides' attorneys fees.

if your lawsuit is filed to harass or silence criticism, if your state has an anti-slapp law (more and more states are adopting them) it'll cost you.

Yeah that's right I have said and continue to say the organizers are responsible. Nothing wrong with what I said . They should be held responsible . That type of hate has no place in this country. If you ones does it they all should pay, and I know that only 1 guy is going get blamed. You two are having a hard time figuring this out that the guy wouldn't have been there ro run into that crowd and kill that girl if those leaders didn't call for a rally .. I know both of to you are smarter then this. These people the Neo-Nazi's, White supremcecists, and Ultra right only want to incit one thing in the countty with thier hate. Too bad our nitwit president whiffed the layup yet again to. Call them out.

eh... they are definitely responsible from a moral & logical standpoint. I think they have blood on their hands.

I don't think they should necessarily be held legally responsible, 1st amendment and all.

although some people are now calling for restrictions on speech to the extent violence is involved. I think that there is a distinction between protected speech and what the neo-nazis are doing. you can't claim to be engaging in constitutionally protected speech when you're carrying an assault rifle and just daring anyone to mess with you so you can open fire.

eh... they are definitely responsible from a moral & logical standpoint. I think they have blood on their hands.

I don't think they should necessarily be held legally responsible, 1st amendment and all.

although some people are now calling for restrictions on speech to the extent violence is involved.

Incitement to violence speech is been restricted since almost as far back as the bill of rights was ratified.

Incitement to violence speech is been restricted since almost as far back as the bill of rights was ratified.

yeah. so are "fightin' words" and "yelling 'fire' in a crowded theater." problem lies in defining it in the criminal code so it passes constitutional muster when the state tries to charge someone for it.

the state has always been a little more reluctant to charge the Right with inciting violence because of words, (look at all the batshit crazy stuff they say on Alex Jones, Breitbart, talk radio, etc), yet Poor Eugene Debs was locked up for years for "inciting violence" simply for urging working class people to boycott the draft... the 1% knows who their useful idiots are.

Except Debs wasn't convicted for inciting violence. His charges were all for sedition - opposing or resisting a law of the United States. Otherwise, it's a great comparison - look what Alex Jones and Breitbart get away with saying when just 100 years ago, Eugene Debs went to prison for actually breaking the law. And let's not forget it has also almost 100 years since the laws that imprisoned Debs and Schenck were repealed. So biased and unfair.

p.s. somebody knows who their useful idiots are - maybe it is the 1% since so many of them are leftists.

Last edited:
Except Debs wasn't convicted for inciting violence. His charges were all for sedition - opposing or resisting a law of the United States. Otherwise, it's a great comparison - look what Alex Jones and Breitbart get away with saying when just 100 years ago, Eugene Debs went to prison for actually breaking the law. And let's not forget it has also almost 100 years since the laws that imprisoned Debs and Schenck were repealed. So biased and unfair.

p.s. somebody knows who their useful idiots are - maybe it is the 1% since so many of them are leftists.

don't stare at the sun today. I know it might look not as bright due to the partial eclipse, but the radiant energy coming off the sun is still intense enough to permanently damage your vision.

don't stare at the sun today. I know it might look not as bright due to the partial eclipse, but the radiant energy coming off the sun is still intense enough to permanently damage your vision.

stare away, it will give you an excuse for being so blind to the obvious.

Finally!!! People are starting to get it, if only everyone could be as woke as ESPN which is actively wiping out bigotry one microagression at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-espn-robert-lee-20170823-story.html

sggatecl's meme is worth 1000 words.

Talk about shooting one self in the foot; ESPN is catching nothing but shit fire over this, justifiably so.

Would anybody have even noticed or batted an eye if ESPN themselves hadn't brought this to attention?

Back