Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

That Wu Tang album and the doosh that bought it

Michchamp

I'm sure you guys have heard of him (Martin Shkreli).

he's that d-bag "CEO" of a small pharmaceutical company who made news for raising the price of a pill his firm acquired rights to. I put CEO in quotes because it's now clear his entire career was a fraud, but apparently there are enough people out there willing to hand some scumbag money without checking his credentials that he was able to live large for a while there.

Bloomberg revealed he was the one who bought the only copy of Once Upon a Time in Shaolin. their interview of him sucks, and seems like they went out of their way to make him seem likable, but they failed at that. it's probably an impossible task.

Shkreli was just arrested by the FBI and is being charged with securities fraud, among other things... there was speculation the FBI would seize the only copy of Once Upon a Time in Shaolin, but they stated it wasn't included in the scope of the warrant.

I wonder what will happen to it, and if we'll ever get to hear it.

Back