Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cavs looking to force game 7

I just want a last minute buzzer beater and I perfer the Warriors winning but I really don't care to much,, wanna see a good game..

All six games were pretty much decided in the 1st half barring epic collapses. We're certainly due for a close game, it would be nice.

I've never liked Lebron but I am now rooting for him to win. He's finally doing something I respect which is actually responding to adversity instead of shying away from it. Down 3-1 he has been absolutely outstanding the last couple games, while the Warriors look like they are playing tight now.

I do expect the Warriors to bounce back and win though. They too were pushed to the brink in the last round and responded well. I expect them to come out on fire in game 7.

Game 7 will be a legacy defining game for LeBron. If he plays great and takes home the trophy and Finals MVP it's a top 5 all-time career...if he loses he won't move any higher up on the all time list, this is probably his last chance at a title as the top guy.

Game 7 will be a legacy defining game for LeBron. If he plays great and takes home the trophy and Finals MVP it's a top 5 all-time career...if he loses he won't move any higher up on the all time list, this is probably his last chance at a title as the top guy.

I'm hoping his smugself fails.

Back