Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Slay travels with the number 1. Not many number 2s run a 4.3. Tabor on th possession receiver making plays underneath and intermediate. And let's see how he does deep.

If he has good press, technique, ball skills and instincts he can make up for the deep speed. And maybe it was the hamstring injury and he has decent deep speed anyway

Love him as a prospect in round 2 even if he didn't go to lions

For some reason I thought our corners play left and right side of the field. I did not think Slay followed the #1

Slay travels with the number 1. Not many number 2s run a 4.3. Tabor on th possession receiver making plays underneath and intermediate. And let's see how he does deep.

If he has good press, technique, ball skills and instincts he can make up for the deep speed. And maybe it was the hamstring injury and he has decent deep speed anyway

Love him as a prospect in round 2 even if he didn't go to lions

Projected first round pick for most of the draft process... we got great value. No doubt about that. And, in my opinion, at a position that needed competition.

Let's be honest here... teams will test him. I don't care if he's the 31 pick in the draft and rated as the highest ranked prospect of all time... my veteran QB and WR against your rookie CB? I'm going to make him prove it all day every day if I am an offensive coordinator. And typically, I'm going to win that while your rookie learns.

He will get tested this season if he starts, and a lot.. and he will lose that battle a lot too. No knock on him, that's just football. Welcome to the NFL, rookie.

Or, he comes in and dominates right away??? Ya never know. I expect some bumps and bruises, but this kid is the real deal.

I agree. But Slay could completely shut down any #2 receiver with no safety help. I think Tabor brings flexibility to what we do with Slay. He doesnt need to travel with the #1, Tabor could handle it with safety help deep.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/7/12/15959440/2017-supplemental-mock-draft-nfl
2017 NFL Supplemental Mock Draft.
It?s that time. The Supplemental NFL Draft is here. Don?t go burning any couches.
PrideOfDetroit

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...yers-eligible-for-2017-nfl-supplemental-draft
Two players eligible for 2017 NFL Supplemental Draft.
NFL.com

Georgia Military College defensive lineman Tavares Bingham and Western New Mexico running back Marques Rodgers have both been the hot names (and the only names) surrounding this draft and there has been speculation that either guy could get picked up.

Back