Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pics from Orange Hitler's visit with the Pope

This is an affront to God. Not a good idea to do that intentionally. I do it enough by accident and weakness.

Not sure why you even respond to the turds who treat something you care about like dirt.

You aren't going to convince them to treat any of it with the respect it deserves.

This kind of rhetoric aimed at Obama would have gotten a fierce rebuttal about being a racist asshole.

smh

This is an affront to God. Not a good idea to do that intentionally. I do it enough by accident and weakness.

I think it's pretty arrogant for a human being to claim to know what is or isn't an affront to God.

You know another guy who claimed to know what was and wasn't an affront to God? Off the top of my head Osama bin Ladin comes to mind.

For centuries millions and millions of non-Catholics who believe and believe that Jesus was and is indeed the risen Messiah also believed that the biggest affront to God on the earth is the pope himself.

Everyone is entitled to feed themself their own choice of bullshit.

Not sure why you even respond to the turds who treat something you care about like dirt.

You aren't going to convince them to treat any of it with the respect it deserves.

This kind of rhetoric aimed at Obama would have gotten a fierce rebuttal about being a racist asshole.

smh

I'm obligated.

I think it's pretty arrogant for a human being to claim to know what is or isn't an affront to God.

You know another guy who claimed to know what was and wasn't an affront to God? Off the top of my head Osama bin Ladin comes to mind.

For centuries millions and millions of non-Catholics who believe and believe that Jesus was and is indeed the risen Messiah also believed that the biggest affront to God on the earth is the pope himself.

Everyone is entitled to feed themself their own choice of bullshit.

I choose the Truth over your alternative. And, because I can read, it's fairly obvious to me what affronts God, since He has revealed that to us with crystal clarity. The selected non-Catholics you refer to, I cannot account for their errors.

I choose the Truth over your alternative. And, because I can read, it's fairly obvious to me what affronts God, since He has revealed that to us with crystal clarity. The selected non-Catholics you refer to, I cannot account for their errors.

Because you're right, and everybody who doesn't believe EXACTLY as you do is wrong, even though most people can read-well scholars anyway-yet many scholars come to-shockingly-different conclusions than you do.

I guess hell is going to be a pretty fucking crowded place.

EDIT: And God has revealed himself with crystal clarity? For real?

I can see how delusional person in an insane Asylum might think that God has revealed himself with crystal clarity, or maybe one of these crazy fuckers I see walking around the street and screaming basically out to the air, but outside of that, I've heard some silly shit in my life but that shit there, that shit takes the cake.

You know who saw shit with crystal clarity? Merlin the magician, that's cool.

At least that's what he told King Arthur.

That was his story and he was sticking to it.

Except a lot of people think that the story of King Arthur is a legend and a fairy tail.

I guess the only ridiculous story in history that is true is the story that the church tells.

Firebreathing dragons? Those are fun fairytales for kids.

A Dude turns water into wine and feed school masses of people with a couple of fish in a few loaves of bread? Oh-that's completely plausible.

Last edited:
Because you're right, and everybody who doesn't believe EXACTLY as you do is wrong.

It IS ALREADY VERY crowded, according to The Blessed Mother of God. And I am not right; God is. I merely believe what He has revealed to me and I am obligated by Him to tell others in my own way. They (you) can then react as you wish. No one is compelled to obedience. Jesus, His begotten Son, is real, not some legend or mythical person. He died, rose and will return. But, in our hubris and arrogance, we forget that, believers, too.

As for the "crystal clarity" claim: The Holy Bible? Tradition? The Saints and Martyrs? I'm not making this up, it's out there for anyone to access.

Last edited:
Because you're right, and everybody who doesn't believe EXACTLY as you do is wrong, even though most people can read-well scholars anyway-yet many scholars come to-shockingly-different conclusions than you do.

I can see how a delusional person in an insane Asylum might think that God has revealed himself with crystal clarity, or maybe one of these crazy fuckers I see walking around the street and screaming basically out to the air, but outside of that, I've heard some silly shit in my life but that shit there, that shit takes the cake.

You know who saw shit with crystal clarity? Merlin the magician, that's who.

Except a lot of people think that the story of King Arthur is a legend and a fairy tail.

I guess the only ridiculous story in history that is true is the story that the church tells.

A Dude turns water into wine and feeds masses of people with a couple of fish in a few loaves of bread? Oh-that's completely plausible.

I've been to Hell.

Or as it's also called: "law school"

I can see how delusional person in an insane Asylum might think that God has revealed himself with crystal clarity, or maybe one of these crazy fuckers I see walking around the street and screaming basically out to the air, but outside of that, I've heard some silly shit in my life but that shit there, that shit takes the cake.

You know who saw shit with crystal clarity? Merlin the magician, that's cool.

A Dude turns water into wine and feed school masses of people with a couple of fish in a few loaves of bread? Oh-that's completely plausible.

Bigger skeptics than you have converted to Catholicism. Are you baptized?

It IS ALREADY VERY crowded, according to The Blessed Mother of God. And I am not right; God is. I merely believe what He has revealed to me and I am obligated by Him to tell others in my own way. They (you) can then react as you wish. No one is compelled to obedience. Jesus, His begotten Son, is real, not some legend or mythical person. He died, rose and will return. But, in our hubris and arrogance, we forget that, believers, too.

As for the "crystal clarity" claim: The Holy Bible? Tradition? The Saints and Martyrs? I'm not making this up, it's out there for anyone to access.

This Detroit gal ain't necessarily sold.

Then again, she got the idea from two Jews who are dead now, so they must be in hell.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1eSiso7VZs

Bigger skeptics than you have converted to Catholicism. Are you baptized?

Yes and I grew up being taken to Catholic Church and being exposed to that hocus-pocus mumbo-jumbo my entire life until I was an adult.

Unlike a lot of the guys on this board who were also raised Catholic, I can't remember back to a day when I didn't think the whole thing wasn't just a whole load of bullshit, all the way back to when I was a little itty-bitty kid.

I actually don't consider myself an atheist though-although that's probably not going to save me from going to hell.

Yes and I grew up being taken to Catholic Church and being exposed to that hocus-pocus mumbo-jumbo my entire life until I was an adult.

Unlike a lot of the guys on this board who were also raised Catholic, I can't remember back to a day when I didn't think the whole thing wasn't just a whole load of bullshit, all the way back to when I was a little itty-bitty kid.

I actually don't consider myself an atheist though-although that's probably not going to save me from going to hell.

It's the Paschal Mystery as Jesus, the Son of the Living God, commanded us to repeat. There is no mumbo-jumbo at all, but an invitation to participate and share in His divinity.

It's the Paschal Mystery as Jesus, the Son of the Living God, commanded us to repeat. There is no mumbo-jumbo at all, but an invitation to participate and share in His divinity.

And the Jews say this and the Hindus say that and the Buddhists say this and that and the Muslims say this and that and the other and every fucking asshole who espouses a religion says it's the truth but they spell Truth with a T thinking that we will all think "wow the T in Truth is all capitalized and shit so that shit must be true?"

It's not just Catholic it's all religions-there's no logic, there's no reason, there's no supporting facts there's just the tautological claim that it's true because it's true. That's the kids argue a point..."is so!"? "Is not!"

Why is Jesus's divinity the truth but Vishnu's is not? Oh that's right-it's true because it's true.

And the Jews say this and the Hindus say that and the Buddhists say this and that and the Muslims say this and that and the other and every fucking asshole who espouses a religion says it's the truth but they spell Truth with a T thinking that we will all think "wow the T in Truth is all capitalized and shit so that shit must be true?"

It's not just Catholic it's all religions-there's no logic, there's no reason, there's no supporting facts there's just the tautological claim that it's true because it's true. That's the kids argue a point..."is so!"? "Is not!"

Why is Jesus's divinity the truth but Vishnu's is not? Oh that's right-it's true because it's true.

The Jews were looking for the Messiah that is/was Jesus and did not apparently recognize Him. The historical evidence Jesus is readily accessible as identified by historians and records of the day. The Gospels are not someone's fantastic tale, written by four guys with nothing better to do; they are the account of Jesus' life and purpose. St. Paul, James and Timothy also wrote their own experiences. As do your final question: No one but Jesus has claimed to be the Son of God. No one but Jesus suffered a Passion like He did to demonstrate the depth of His love for us. Only Jesus rose from the dead and conquered it, and established a Church to perpetuate His Truth on earth until his return. That's why His divinity is fact and not fable.

Because, KAWDUP, Obama and the Pope got along great ...and Obamas presidency wasn't a circus aside from when Fox tried to make mountains out of molehills. It's not about Catholicism, it's about how utterly miserable every person in the picture is to be with Trump.

Bowing to Saudis for Obama ...sign of weakness. Trump did it.
Michelle not covering her head in Muslim nation ...affront. Melania did it.
Lying about basic facts ...below the integrity of the office. Trump does it.

This whole, "yeah well if it were Obama ..." narrative is laughably hypocritical with Trump, literally, every day.

The dumbass doesn't realize twitter lasts forever

The Jews were looking for the Messiah that is/was Jesus and did not apparently recognize Him. The historical evidence Jesus is readily accessible as identified by historians and records of the day. The Gospels are not someone's fantastic tale, written by four guys with nothing better to do; they are the account of Jesus' life and purpose. St. Paul, James and Timothy also wrote their own experiences. As do your final question: No one but Jesus has claimed to be the Son of God. No one but Jesus suffered a Passion like He did to demonstrate the depth of His love for us. Only Jesus rose from the dead and conquered it, and established a Church to perpetuate His Truth on earth until his return. That's why His divinity is fact and not fable.

Hercules claimed to be the son of God.

There are records of Jesus in Jewish and Roman history outside of the Bible. That said, The writers of the four Gospels are not considered by modern scholars-excepted by religious scholars maybe-to be historians.

The Gospels were written from spoken word stories-another word for those is "fables"-two generations after Jesus's lifetime - Jesus would be a long time dead before the oldest writer of a gospel was born.

Aesop and mother goose wrote a lot of stories too. Did they do it because they had nothing better to do? I don't know but do you have one factual reason - besides of course, it's True because it's True-that anything Matthew Mark Luke or John wrote is any more real than anything Aesop or Mother Goose wrote?

And going back to your opening, there are many Jews today who are seeking the Messiah and quite a number of them believe they are finding him as a matter of fact in Jesus. However rather than joining the Catholic Church, these believers in Jesus as the Messiah are instead starting their own Messianic Temples.

And why is that? A primary reason is that they believe the Catholic Church throughout its entire history has engaged in idolatry; a disobedience of the forgotten commandment in the abridged Catholic 10 Commandments.

So what's the Truth in that?

Last edited:
Hercules claimed to be the son of God.
No, the son of Zeus. Not the same thing.

There are records of Jesus in Jewish and Roman history outside of the Bible. That said, The writers of the four Gospels are not considered by modern scholars-excepted by religious scholars maybe-to be historians.
There are a lot of "modern scholars" who are Catholics, so I don't know the point of this.

The Gospels were written from spoken word stories-another word for those is "fables"-two generations after Jesus's lifetime - Jesus would be a long time dead before the oldest writer of a gospel was born.
Apparently you are not aware that John the Evangelist was at the foot of the Cross.

Aesop and mother goose wrote a lot of stories too. Did they do it because they had nothing better to do? I don't know but do you have one factual reason - besides of course, it's True because it's True-that anything Matthew Mark Luke or John wrote is any more real than anything Aesop or Mother Goose wrote?

They are advertised as "fables" and "fairy tales" ... the Gospel is expressed as real events. Consider the arduous task of even scribing them in the 1st century, and the inherent danger involved within. Four men risk life and time to write down the same known fabrication ... for what purpose? Personal gain? Wealth? All but John died a martyr's death.

And going back to your opening, there are many Jews today who are seeking the Messiah and quite a number of them believe they are finding him as a matter of fact in Jesus. However rather than joining the Catholic Church, these believers in Jesus as the Messiah are instead starting their own Messianic Temples.

And why is that? A primary reason is that they believe the Catholic Church throughout its entire history has engaged in idolatry; a disobedience of the forgotten commandment in the abridged Catholic 10 Commandments.

So what's the Truth in that?

The heresies in the Church began about as soon as it began and have continued since then. It does not change the fact the one, true Church exists and lasts.

You are not understanding that this is not a "rule". Not even a "requirement". These ladies dressed this way voluntarily and with respect to the Vatican tradition. I brought up Hillary and Michelle because they have dressed in a similar fashion during a papal visit in the Vatican with little or no attention drawn to it.

No. It wasn't voluntary. In private meetings with the pope, women are required to wear these clothes. I believe the only exceptions are queens.

Well, when the Holy Father is insulted, and the Church with it, I'll make people aware. My "trigger" as you call it, is hardly easily pulled.

I doubt the pope even knows about the existence of that stupid photo shopped picture, but if he is and he's insulted by it, he's pretty thin skinned with a hair trigger of his own.

The church insults itself, letting known pedophiles run free and never putting in safegards to prevent abuse.

As for the picture, there was no insult. Just a small edit to highlight how ridiculous the imagery was. 3 people who looked like they'd attended a funeral and a buffoon that looked as if he'd just found the key to happiness.

I didn't know about John. I thought all four of them were a couple of generations after Jesus was executed.

I didn't see the authors of the gospels fabricated anything; quite the opposite, I said they were written from verbal hand me down retellings.

They were pretty well-known spoken stories in the area at the time and someone finally wrote them down.

That doesn't mean that what was written actually happened.

A lot of stuff that has been written never actually happened

So we are back once again to the "this story is true because it's true," scenario, just like were at with "the Catholic Church is the one true church because it is" scenario.

Back