Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump Quits Paris Accord

Pittsburgh's mayor - who looks nothing like the guy vic posted - is not happy with Trump using his city like that.

Well it's not unexpected from president Bannon. Shame the Trump crew just does not understand the dynamics of science. Glad to see alot of mayor's and governors are at least trying to stand up to him. Sadly the Republicans just don't give a shit about the environment anymore.

Last edited:
yes, we're all so unfair to him. it's not as if he has ever done or said anything to justify our harsh judgment of his character to this point either. we all just hated him because he was Team Donald and we were Team Hillary, and our side lost, but it's all the same thing.

. . . and of course that was my point. smh It is hard to believe that someone with your intelligence would come up with that.

I don't give a rats ass whether you think he has said anything to justify whatever hate you decide you want to throw at him. Re-read it Kemosabi, and without putting words into my mouth, take another stab at what I meant.

I'll give you hint, it has to do with current reactions, not your hysterical rants of the past.

If you only get your news & narrative from where Jwlco & KAWDUP do, you miss stories like this. It may or may not have any big time consequences, but it's certainly starting to change the narrative, and is a step in the right direction.

there's also been a lot of stories like this or this. and this.

the oil/coal industries and the politicians they own can't control everything. renewable energy is getting (or maybe even has already) got its footing and is only growing in use.

it may still be too late to avoid a complete catastrophe in terms of climate change, but maybe enough can be done so humanity can survive until the planet recovers.

it'll suck for our kids. and grandkids. and probably a lot more for a few generations after them. hopefully the assholes of the species mostly kill eachother off during this time.

Right, so are you suggesting genocide, or just hoping for it?

Can't vouch for these numbers but wouldn't surprise me in the least

Last edited:
Can't vouch for these numbers but wouldn't surprise me in the least

green-climate-fund.jpg

please don't post numbers you can't vouch for on the board.

wow, your Fox News infographic just totally changed my opinion on everything. We spent $1 BN and those other countries ZERO? I don't even need to know if that's true or not, or what sort of context it belongs in, because I'm really stupid and believe whatever Fox tells me.

oooh, look another commercial telling me to invest my life savings in gold. Better write this number down!

wow, your Fox News infographic just totally changed my opinion on everything. We spent $1 BN and those other countries ZERO? I don't even need to know if that's true or not, or what sort of context it belongs in, because I'm really stupid and believe whatever Fox tells me.

oooh, look another commercial telling me to invest my life savings in gold. Better write this number down!

Sucker!

JW, if you honestly believe that those other countries have contributed NOTHING, I do not know what to tell ya.

That is the most ridiculous graphic I have ever seen.

"Leaders" of the free world, 2nd highest CO2 emission rates...but we're waiting to do our part to try and save the Earth because 'it isn't fair'.

If we could some how convince the mouth breathers that climate change was a threat to national security and a type of terrorism, shit would get done lickity split.

"Leaders" of the free world, 2nd highest CO2 emission rates...but we're waiting to do our part to try and save the Earth because 'it isn't fair'.

If we could some how convince the mouth breathers that climate change was a threat to national security and a type of terrorism, shit would get done lickity split.

I know right!

We spent a whole billion dollars? Don't liberals know that's like 1/10th of an aircraft carrier???? Do they want to see us out there defending Bald Eagles (freedom), Big Mac's, the NFL, Ford pickup trucks and Marlboro cigarettes with only 9/10th of an aircraft carrier???

Let someone else save this mess of a planet, freedom isn't free you know.

'Merica

To convince the mouth breathers a good start would be to actually have a few actual hot sunny days in the rust belt, haven't felt anything that abnormal since the late 90's

Back