Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Massive Washington Post story on Obama & Russian actions leading up to the election

But, instead, it's blame the nigger before Cheeto Bandito. Blame the black guy for things that never happened because he's Black.

Part of me wants to get older quicker just so this last generation holding this mindset finally dies and is gone.

Wow, where to start with this one? Such ugliness, such venom, such hatred, such bitterness, such ignorance. You are representative of the problem, Vic. Look inward. If I was a prayerful man I'd lift one up for you. Maybe Byco can help. Best I can do is recommend therapy.

Last edited:
Wow, where to start with this one? Such ugliness, such venom, such hatred, such bitterness, such ignorance. You are representative of the problem, Vic. Look inward. If I was a prayerful man I'd lift one up for you. Maybe Byco can help. Best I can do is recommend therapy.

it would be kinda funny if after you typed this out, you stepped into the street and got hit by a bus.

it would be kinda funny if after you typed this out, you stepped into the street and got hit by a bus.

Reminds me of a Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy. Think I'm gonna have to introduce my kids to some of those when I get home. Probably over my 5 year old's head, but my 6 year old will think they're hilarious.

I will never cease to marvel at the so-called compassion of those on the left half of the political spectrum who decry the lack of it on the part of their opposition and yet willfully advocate their death and literal destruction at the same time. Compassion cannot be selective.

I will never cease to marvel at the so-called compassion of those on the left half of the political spectrum who decry the lack of it on the part of their opposition and yet willfully advocate their death and literal destruction at the same time. Compassion cannot be selective.

I will pray (to Beelzebub) for you tonight.

I will pray (to Beelzebub) for you tonight.

You could pray to that little girl who they made a saint who had that feast to the other day. The one who prayed for the soul of her killer as she was dying.

In Catholicism more than God the father can grant wishes that a person can pray for. I think Saraphim and cherubim can and most saints can-although as I understand it the Saints manage their own department of wishes. For example, there is a patron saint of the blind-I forgot her name I think she was a nun-whom the great French balladieres Edith Piaf credited for restoring her sight which she had lost for a period of time in her youth.

I don't know the heavenly department that that little girl who they had the feast for the other day managers though. Maybe you could look it up.

I don't think a person should pray for the bad shit to happen to somebody else though. It's not going to make it happen, and there's always the risk of bad karma coming out of it for the person who prays for bad shit for other people.

It looks like there are a few patron saints of the blind but I think the most recognized one is Santa Lucia.

Get it?

Patron saint of the blind?

Most recognized?

Get it?

Get it?

It looks like there are a few patron saints of the blind but I think the most recognized one is Santa Lucia.

Get it?

Patron saint of the blind?

Most recognized?

Get it?

Get it?

1197.gif

Damn, Putin made Trump his bitch at G20.

How fucking ironic that these talk tough right wingers who knew everything wrong with Obama policy have no problem following a puppet of the worlds biggest thug.

Trump is a total fucking Pussy. Picks on women, minorities and the disabled but bends over and takes it in the ass from Russia. Complete failure in the business world, bailed out by Russian loan sharks, now an agent of the US greatest enemy.

And You voted for him with an American flag flying on your porch ...You should be ashamed.

Last edited:
Damn, Putin made Trump his bitch at G20.

How fucking ironic that these talk tough right wingers who knew everything wrong with Obama policy have no problem following a puppet of the worlds biggest thug.

Trump is a total fucking Pussy. Picks on women, minorities and the disabled but bends over and takes it in the ass from Russia. Complete failure in the business world, bailed out by Russian loan sharks, now an agent of the US greatest enemy.

And You voted for him with an American flag flying on your porch ...You should be ashamed.

Is this all part of your "embarrassed to be an American" tour? People get it Vic, you can't stand the man. Do you really think the almost constant profanity helps make your point better/stronger?

Post whatever the hell you want, but after being a Michigan fan that I highly respect and listen to, you are the closest to ignore anyone has ever come for me. I already skip reading many of them anyway, because there is near zero substance, humor, or even bad sarcasm.

Like I implied, this is just an unimportant rant, and I certainly know you don't give a fuck what I do with your posts. Oh well.

The Republican party is just one shameful organization right now. Democrats are right behind them but of the two it's not even close. Backing Trump.. imagine if any Democrat had done what Trump has done... shamefully the GOP just doesn't give a rats ass about ordinal folks.

Is this all part of your "embarrassed to be an American" tour? People get it Vic, you can't stand the man. Do you really think the almost constant profanity helps make your point better/stronger?

Post whatever the hell you want, but after being a Michigan fan that I highly respect and listen to, you are the closest to ignore anyone has ever come for me. I already skip reading many of them anyway, because there is near zero substance, humor, or even bad sarcasm.

Like I implied, this is just an unimportant rant, and I certainly know you don't give a fuck what I do with your posts. Oh well.

I always pride myself-probably wrongfully so but whatever-that among my posts that aren't auspicious-Well none of them are actually auspicious-or profound-well none of them have actually been profound either-or poignant, or even relevant-by now everyone should see the direction we're going here-I pride myself that all of my posts have at least measured up to the very low bar of at least being bad sarcasm.

Maybe even like the worst bad sarcasm ever… But still.

Last edited:
The Republican party is just one shameful organization right now. Democrats are right behind them but of the two it's not even close. Backing Trump.. imagine if any Democrat had done what Trump has done... shamefully the GOP just doesn't give a rats ass about ordinal folks.

don't kid yourself...most democrat politicians don't give a shit about ordinary folks either. Most politicians only care about themselves and their pocketbooks.

don't kid yourself...most democrat politicians don't give a shit about ordinary folks either. Most politicians only care about themselves and their pocketbooks.

Yeah well until the Republicans want healthcare for everyone like the Democrats I know which party is a tad better. You can kid yourself all you want about the dipshit organization called the GOP but they are the real power grabbers. The Democrats would never do what McConnell has done over the last 8 years. The GOP are by far worse then the Democrats and it's not even close.

I've never once said I'm embarrassed to be American - I don't play that Susan Sarandon/Dixie Chicks crap.

I'm proud as hell to be American. I think the sitting president is the embarrassment. And I'm hardly alone in that - in fact, it's the majority view. And not because he's a 'republican' but because he's a fucking liar, failure and narcissistic assbag.

And please refer to the OP from Monster. This board ain't the MICHIGAN board and may have content that is potentially upsetting.

Last edited:

Complains about use of profanity; uses profanity in post.

:shrug::cheers::lmao:

Back