Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chris Christie closes beach just so he can go sit on it

I thought you were just making a joke about him needing the beach cleared in order to fit his fat ass on it. But no, the motherfucker actually did go to the beach.

Politicians don't even have to try to act like they're not douchebags thanks to Trump.

Last edited:
Sharks. There were sharks in the water. He was looking out for his constituents.

I thought you were just making a joke about him needing the beach cleared in order to fit his fat ass on it. But no, the motherfucker actually did go to the beach.

Politicians don't even have to try to act like they're not douchebags thanks to Trump.

I refrained from making fat jokes about this because it was just too easy.

but we can remember this fun article about how he ate $82,000 worth of food at Giants and Mets games in two seasons.

assuming he went to all 8 home games a season for each, that's over $2500 in food per game (!). That's like 250 hot dogs a game in NYC. Unless they gave him a bulk discount (they should), then it's even more.

He's fat.

I refrained from making fat jokes about this because it was just too easy.

but we can remember this fun article about how he ate $82,000 worth of food at Giants and Mets games in two seasons.

assuming he went to all 8 home games a season for each, that's over $2500 in food per game (!). That's like 250 hot dogs a game in NYC. Unless they gave him a bulk discount (they should), then it's even more.

He's fat.

What a tubby dude .that is Ridclues ....is that OK to say ?

Last edited:

Let me ask you this? How is this trumps fault? Lol.

Let me ask you this? How is this trumps fault? Lol.
He has shown other douchebags that it's ok to act like a douchebag because enough dumbasses will still support you. It's really been his main contribution to politics.

He has shown other douchebags that it's ok to act like a douchebag because enough dumbasses will still support you. It's really been his main contribution to politics.

I think that this brand of behavior was established before Trump was elected. But it's a convenient explanation, I suppose.

I think that this brand of behavior was established before Trump was elected. But it's a convenient explanation, I suppose.

it's certainly gotten more brazen & extreme under him. At least the Clintons & Obamas waiting until they got out of office to cash in & sully the dignity of it

it's certainly gotten more brazen & extreme under him. At least the Clintons & Obamas waiting until they got out of office to cash in & sully the dignity of it

Bill Clinton did not compromise the dignity of the office while president? I disagree.

Poor behavior, un-presidential behavior....sure, that's been around. We're obviously all viewing this through our own personal prism, but to me the Trump brand of behavior is unique.

Last edited:
Poor behavior, un-presidential behavior....sure, that's been around. We're obviously all viewing this through our own personal prism, but to me the Trump brand of behavior is unique.

Agreed on that point. When you have money, you are not accountable to anyone. WYSIWYG.

Bill Clinton did not compromise the dignity of the office while president? I disagree.

Big difference... Not openly. He didn't brag about getting Blown in the Oval Office. It wouldn't & shouldn't have become public knowledge either.

Look I'm not a big fan of the Clintons either, but the GOP deserves some of the blame for stirring that shit storm up.

You can't complain about the mess when you walk through it with a leaf blower spreading it around... (good analogy, no?)

What Trump has done is a lot more harmful... he hasn't even tried to show any sense of decorum or pay lip service to the dignity of the office... he spouts off and attacks people on twitter, including foreign officials, federal judges, etc... he's put his sleazy family members in office and continues to use the office to openly pad their wallets. This kinda stuff happened before: the Rodham brothers were pretty awful and the "lesser" Bush brothers (Neil and Marvin) were hanging around too. In both cases though there was public pressure that was more-or-less accounted for & efforts made to try to preserve a sense of decorum. it was not okay, but at least the dignity of the office was recognized.

Trump takes it to another level. the "Presidency" is just another was to grift the public... like Trump University

Last edited by a moderator:
Jabba the beached whale.

are you still a Trump supporter or have you figured things out yet?

he's never going to get you your job back. it (along with 100 others) went to some guy from GoldmanSachs.

Behind the scenes, LBJ was supposedly just about as much of a boorish pig as Donald Trump is.

The other day I just watch the movie starring Bryan Cranston is LBJ named "All the Way." Cranston looked and sounded just like him from the photos and video clips that I've seen. I think it was an HBO original.

are you still a Trump supporter or have you figured things out yet?

he's never going to get you your job back. it (along with 100 others) went to some guy from GoldmanSachs.

yes, yes I am, I've never been a big fan of Jabba though

Last edited:
Back