Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nick to begin the switch to RF

As in playing it or just practicing? Probably because we traded for a bunch of 3B.. Right not we have Presley who seems like a better option.

I have a feeling he'll just be practicing for a few weeks and then move out there Sept 1 when we call Candelario up.

I'm fine with it. He's an abortion at 3rd, but I think he'll be fine out in right. Not like he's replacing a gold glover in JD.

I have a feeling he'll just be practicing for a few weeks and then move out there Sept 1 when we call Candelario up.

I'm fine with it. He's an abortion at 3rd, but I think he'll be fine out in right. Not like he's replacing a gold glover in JD.

Maybe but switching pos. is not easy. Hopefully he hits like JD.

I like his attitude about it. Pretty cool that he wants to help the team do anything to win.

Back