Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit @ Indy preseason game 1 thread

I won't lie, I hated the Golladay pick until we started hearing camp reports about him. Man, he has had a great start to his career.

Nice to be on the other side this time...normally it's us bitching that we're being carved up by some unknown rookie.

I won't lie, I hated the Golladay pick until we started hearing camp reports about him. Man, he has had a great start to his career.

I'm trying not to get too excited because it's preseason.....but that guy looks like he is toying with Indy's backup DB's.

I agree.Just a bit concerning since it seemed like half of Staffords picks were just like that last year. It'd be nice to have a group with good hands.

I'd have to say... yes it was a drop. But it's no wonder...he dropped a fucking scud middle thrown above his head 5 yards from the Los. That ball needs to be down. Even if it was a catch he's going to get his wrs murdered.

Golladay looks good.

Stopped watching after 1st qtr cause playing a bunch of back ups vs other teams back ups means nothing.

Ruddock has looked really good. Good pocket presence. So glad Dan O is gone

Last edited:
I've got it on the local FOX channel too. You guys might want to check that unless you're all out of staters.

Back