Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit 3 Vancouver 2 Final

Last 2 games there have been fewer and fewer turnovers. Edmonton was struggling but this is the first time in 8 games Vancouver has given up 3 goals. They were playing good and we we needed to avenge the earlier sesson loss by them lol.. Howard was great tonight . They need to stop any long losing streaks .Can't have another 6 gamer .. damn Howard had to fly back for his uncles funeral too

The east look's pretty muddled right now. To me. Tampa Bay at 24 pts but the rest of the east is (12) teams between 13-19 Points depending on tonight's games. Wings at 17pts.

Last edited:
Last 2 games there have been fewer and fewer turnovers. Edmonton was struggling but this is the first time in 8 games Vancouver has given up 3 goals.

I was thinking the same exact thing. Definitely different than early season with the TO.

I agree . Hopefully it will continue. The team is fun to watch . I like AA, Larkin, Mantha. Won four of the last five. If Marzek and Howard can both stay healthy and play at a high level who knows maybe they can get into the playoffs.

I agree . Hopefully it will continue. The team is fun to watch . I like AA, Larkin, Mantha. Won four of the last five. If Marzek and Howard can both stay healthy and play at a high level who knows maybe they can get into the playoffs.

It has been fun. The way some were talking I thought the Wings were looking at a season like Arizona is at right now. We have some exciting young players.

Back