Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harbaugh monday press conference

Will be in A2 Thursday midday through to Monday and still haven't decided if I'm going to the game or not...

Fool me once, shame on you ...fool me twice, shame on George Bush.

Holy shit scroll down and listen to the data out of this guy . This guy is pissed it was taped after the gopher game . Not sure why I put it here. From 2016 -2021
michigan crossover games ..
Wisconsin 6.
Iowa 2.
Nebraska 2.

Osu.
Wisconsin 2.
Iowa 2.
Nebraska 6.
I'm trusting this guy is this true? He also states in back to back years with a older team last year and a younger team this year that both years Michigan leads the league or close to it with flags thrown against them but opponents play thier cleanest games verses Michigan .

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...76414/michigan-wisconsin-fan-reaction-week-12

Last edited:
Holy shit scroll down and listen to the data out of this guy . This guy is pissed it was taped after the gopher game . Not sure why I put it here. From 2016 -2021
michigan crossover games ..
Wisconsin 6.
Iowa 2.
Nebraska 2.

Osu.
Wisconsin 2.
Iowa 2.
Nebraska 6.
I'm trusting this guy is this true? He also states in back to back years with a older team last year and a younger team this year that both years Michigan leads the league or close to it with flags thrown against them but opponents play thier cleanest games verses Michigan .

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...76414/michigan-wisconsin-fan-reaction-week-12

the penalty thing is true and it was covered here.

THing is, OSU has been treated very similarly and we all know how they have finished last year and this year.

OSU has teams loaded with juniors and seniors, with a few freshmen and sophomores thrown in with a coach that has been there for a number of years. They have a much better QB situation, obviously. Is it really fair to compare OSU with Michigan? Yet, we do, of course. That is who we want Michigan to be compared with. Let's face it, Michigan hasn't been on OSU's level for about 10 years. Hopefully, that changes.

Last edited:
Back