Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh already causing problems in Miami

Walker had fairley production in similar snaps. And played well week 1

Suh didn't face mr. Peterson last year either.

Everyone on Vikings junk this offseason for a reason. I even had them losing week 2 as part of 11-5.

Can make up sd loss by beating saints now

8-0 home and 3-5 road could happen too

Last edited:
I would take Suh back in a heartbeat. Not at 19 million a year though. I doubt he would come back here. I think he would be great again under Austin. He would help Ansah and help mentor A'Shawn.

I would take Suh back in a heartbeat. Not at 19 million a year though. I doubt he would come back here. I think he would be great again under Austin. He would help Ansah and help mentor A'Shawn.

Maybe AR will be healthy by then so Suh can step on his neck again. He would be the worst Mentor.

Lol love seeing how positive people are in past posts. Walker is highly sought after lol? Let's take NOs scraps from a record setting shitty defense and give him a chance to start! Sounds like a fucking wonderful idea. Mayhew had you turds under some sort of voodoo spell...i swear.

Back