Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Lions - Team Notes

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018...troit-lions-minnesota-vikings-recap-reactions
Pride Of Detroit Lions Blog Podcast: Merry PODcast to all, and to all PODcast
Festivus and Christmas in one, just what I wanted! 70 minutes.

Spend some time with the family, exchange gifts, do all the things you?re allowed to do while you still can. Lions football isn?t today, but it?s here in spirit. The good parts of that, I would hope!

This PODcast isn?t about the good parts. We?re still talking about Vikings and Lions, but cheer is around the corner. Or at least, I try to find some, but it?s more like Festivus with the rest of the crew.

That?s not to say it?s not entertaining. In fact, extremely so. Come on in. The fire is warm.

This week on the PODcast:
Reactions from Vikings and Lions, which is sure to be very uplifting.

Will this offense score 20 points again this season, or are we doomed to a very long offseason statistic?

Holiday cheer!
Festivus miracles!

Airing of grievances!

HOLIDAY CHEER!

MAILBAG! It?s got our favorite moments from PODcast 2018! You should listen!

NFL Workout Updates Detroit Lions 12/24/18.
LSs Justin Drescher, Taybor Pepper, Zach Triner;
TE Erik Swoope;
RB Kerwynn Williams
ProFootballRumors

Back