Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Football Recruiting '18

Interesting. When was the last time we had twins? We've had a recent history of brothers and cousins, so I guess this is the next step.

Interesting. When was the last time we had twins? We've had a recent history of brothers and cousins, so I guess this is the next step.

The Bodnars in Basketball, but that does not count. Bill and Don Dufek, Mike and Mark Hammerstein were brothers on the same team, and, of course, the Glasgows. And the Wisterts.

Last edited:
Who knows someone in Michigans scouting dept? One of my Account Managers sons is going to be a 5* recruit out here in CA. Elias Ricks...kid is 6'2'' 180 lbs and runs a 4.5 40 as a freshman in high school. Hes already playing varsity for Mater Dei high school in Santa Ana, Ca....one of the more prolific high schools in the nation. Boise state and nebraska have already sent him offer letters. First time Boise has ever offered a freshman. Need Harbaugh to stop fucking around in italy and get this kid in!

Update: Received an offer from UCLA, Utah and Oregon this week. Someone get Harbaugh on the phone...he likes Michigan!

Last edited:
Little insider hearsay but Amon ra st brown loved his visit with Michigan according to my co workers son who plays with him at matre dei. #1 wr in the nation. Has us as one of his top options.

We're losing our best 2018 OL commit, Emil Ekiyor. Word is that he is heading to Alabama instead.

I would, too. You get a free $40,000-$100000 ride just for signing. Then you can point to the Hoke-level grooming of our current OLine.

Back