Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFL Playoffs thread

Damn looks like packers are in business dang it . I picked a good time ro turn. I hate both teams but I hate green bay alot more then the cowboys.

I think the winner of this game rolls the Falcons but then I didn't any of yesterday's game with ssettle. Falcons were impressive in the box score.

And that is why you use your time out and don't spike the ball in my opinion.

I think the winner of this game rolls the Falcons but then I didn't any of yesterday's game with ssettle. Falcons were impressive in the box score.

Falcons looked real good. But no matter what it should be an entertaining, high scoring game.

Look like a mugging . Great call on second down.

Last edited:
Ouch.. man qb's who can hang on to balls when getting drilled are pretty amazing .

No way he is in bounds. No way is that a catch of his jersey is Honolulu and blue. Lol..

Last edited:
Back