Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 Playoffs - Astros electronic sign stealing - Now Astros fire Luhnow and Hinch

Saw an incredible stat this morning: Aaron Judge struck out 15 times that 5 game series against the Indians. Tony Gwynn struck out 15 times in over 500 ABs in the entire 1995 season (strike shortened).

Saw an incredible stat this morning: Aaron Judge struck out 15 times that 5 game series against the Indians. Tony Gwynn struck out 15 times in over 500 ABs in the entire 1995 season (strike shortened).

the Indians were throwing him curve balls out of the zone most of the time. He couldn't lay off.

Austin Jackson illustrates that he still cannot field ground balls hit in front of him. Jay Bruce soft-tosses a throw to no-man's-land and the Yankees win.

I mean I've never seen such pathetic OF play since Tyler Collins ranged in CF for the Tigers.

The 0-2 pitch hit gets Max in all sorts of trouble... then the wheels fall off. Guy from second scores 6th run via a strikeout pass ball. Max should be pulled Dusty .

Last edited:
I'm just mad that Max probably won't start tonight. He will probably be available to come out of the BP though.

Mad Max getting roughed up, sort of, and gives up the lead. Some hard luck and just enough wildness.

Washington only down 1 now. Big call on the snap throw to first . Man they called him out. Wow... no way.

Last edited:
Cubs moving on with a 9-8 win. Man poor Cleveland and Washington. Yikes in close out games .

Mlb championship series.

Yanks @ Astros.
Cubs @ Dodgers.

Last edited:
Back