Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

truth embargo

tigermud

Turth embargo rumored to be coming to and end soon again. I won't hold my breath

ALIEN SENSATION: ‘UFOs are real… we may not be alone' says former senior US spook

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...om-DeLonge-Luis-Elizondo-To-The-Stars-Academy

I think the real question isn't where are you from, rather when are you from

UFO-Real-870077.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever!!!!!!!!! Are they benevolent or going to eat us ? Because if they are the former they need the to get on with it and use nano bots in my body fast and I want a ship to tour the galaxy. Now if I'm the garnish zap me and get it over with!!!

Last edited:
Whatever!!!!!!!!! Are they benevolent or going to eat us ? Because if they are the former they need the to get on with it and use nano bots in my body fast and I want a ship to tour the galaxy. Now if I'm the garnish zap me and get it over with!!!

I don't think they'll eat us but overall I wouldn't trust them.

From what I recall express is like a mix of Fox News with People magazine so... pretty much anything they write is questionable.

Last edited:

Interstellar travel is cost prohibitive on a natural resource or slave population basis. Time travel can only be more costly. The only reason for anyone to interact with us is because they are interested in us, either as friends or biological exhibits. Either way, there's no way they want to hurt us. They may want to not interfere (no nanobots for you until we work it out for ourselves.)

Last edited:
I stopped reading after..."He was unveiled as a key member of new organisation To The Stars Academy, put together by former Blink 182 frontman Tom DeLonge."

This is Weekly World News level shit. Well maybe not even that good, WWN had Batboy after all...

Interstellar travel is cost prohibitive on a natural resource or slave population basis. Time travel can only be more costly. The only reason for anyone to interact with us is because they are interested in us, either as friends or biological exhibits. Either way, there's no way they want to hurt us. They may want to not interfere (no nanobots for you until we work it out for ourselves.)

Damn it all. I really wanted a spaceship and a new younger body.

Back