Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

PFF says Lions should trade Ziggy to Patriots now

Haven't the pats fleeced us enough already

If you're referring to the Van Noy trade, we fleeced ourselves on that bullshit. Like they were looking at Mel Kiper's draft board and just said, "Hey, a DE is next! We need that!" Not knowing that he was a 3-4 guy.

That pick pisses me off more than the Ebron pick and maybe any other pick because it's screams arrogance, ignorance, or a combination of the two.

If you're referring to the Van Noy trade, we fleeced ourselves on that bullshit. Like they were looking at Mel Kiper's draft board and just said, "Hey, a DE is next! We need that!" Not knowing that he was a 3-4 guy.

That pick pisses me off more than the Ebron pick and maybe any other pick because it's screams arrogance, ignorance, or a combination of the two.

They drafted KVN thinking they were going to be able to switch up his style. The Lions wanted to make him more of a cover LB, almost like a finesse LB. He's more of an agrressive and attack type LB. That's on both player and coaching IMO. My personal feelings is that if you can play in the NFL then you should be able to adapt to any style. KVN is a perfect example of my theory isn't always right lol. The Patriots jacked Quinn on this one. Lesson learned? I fucking hope so....:cheers:

Last edited:
KVN has been terrible this year

No, he hasn't. He hasn't been lights out but he's on his way to a 100+ tackle season and he's been getting to the QB as of late.

Last edited:
69th out of 78 graded LBs. KVN is garbage.

Whithead 7th ranked right behind Kuechly BTW

Davis solid grade but needs work in coverage. Stud in Run Defense

Last edited:
Tony, you see what we are dealing with here?? lol

Last edited:
Explain his grade then. 69th out of 78. Yeah he's a fucking stud LOL

it can be explained away just like you do with Stafford's poor grade...the people grading don't know what they are doing.

poof...excuse made!

it can be explained away just like you do with Stafford's poor grade...the people grading don't know what they are doing.

poof...excuse made!

They don't know QBs. They know everything else.

And LOL everyone coming to the defense of KVN. If he was a Lion you would be trashing that mother fucker. And that's why this message board has major problems

They don't know QBs. They know everything else.

And LOL everyone coming to the defense of KVN. If he was a Lion you would be trashing that mother fucker. And that's why this message board has major problems

I'm not coming to his defense...I have no idea if he's playing well or not. I am bashing you because you pick and choose when to use PFF.

If he were still a Lion you would be coming to his defense and say PFF doesn't know what they are talking about.

Back