Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

PFF says Lions should trade Ziggy to Patriots now

The Pats playing shitty offenses is what turned the D around. KVN has been awful most of the year. Not every snap. But most. Hence the poor grade. The game tape doesn't lie. Nothing nerdy about watching game tape

The Pats playing shitty offenses is what turned the D around. KVN has been awful most of the year. Not every snap. But most. Hence the poor grade. The game tape doesn't lie. Nothing nerdy about watching game tape

You're half right. KVN has played bad this yr. I can at least admit that. He's played really well lately tho. It's a fact...

You do know that there are different types of LBs, right? They all don't do the same thing. Hard eh?

KVN doesn't do anything really well. Run D, cover or pass rush despite the fluke sacks

KVN doesn't do anything really well. Run D, cover or pass rush despite the fluke sacks

He was a sack artist in college, wasn't he? Plays the run well too. Cover LB....got me there. He isn't good at that.

Lol at byu. Not the pros. He is terrible in run d

Getting to the QB lately and playing the run better than he was early in the year. Also, he's racking up tackles. All fluky I assume??

Lol tackles way past the los. His run d is bad. He is a garbage player. Admit it

Im watching the NE game. Kvn, bademosi and waddle all with meaningful snaps. What the fuck did we get? Nothing.

To not see KVN stand still and not cover his assignment. That's what we got. How do you try to get anything out of somebody that did nothing because he didn't fit our scheme/never meant to fit our scheme. Thanks Mayhew

Last edited:
Every single time I see LKP replying to a thread, I know the thread is dead. Intelligent conversation ends with his first keystroke.

Back