Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 95 Clippers 87 Final

Reggie could have played that last play better on offense .

I just don't understand the last 2 plays? Reggie has to be better then that.

Last edited:
Being out in California, I can't stand listening to the local announcers.

We certainly took care of business tonight, which is great. Now we just have to continue on our road trip

Down 13 mid third period after a 0-11 strech and we play great defe6nse and had alot of different contributions from alot of different guys !!!!

First win verses Clippers in LA since 2010 I think they said .

Last edited:
West coast road win against the undefeated Clippers, that feels REAL good.

Being out in California, I can't stand listening to the local announcers.

We certainly took care of business tonight, which is great. Now we just have to continue on our road trip

I cut cable back in 2010. If it ever REALLY bothers you, I pretty much always have the Pistons broadcast in 720p on stream. Just send a PM.

I think if you were a betting man I would get the Calendar out and pencil Clippers at Detroit because they will look for big time revenge. For some reason I like revenge more in the NBA.
Detroit at Philadelphia comes to mind later this year.

Last edited:
Back