Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 3 Panthers 2 Shootout Final

So I was looking at the Green contract, it appears he has a NTC.

Well done Kenny, I just hope he is willing to waive to where Kenny can get the best deal. He is best trade bait to return a 1st rounder.

So I was looking at the Green contract, it appears he has a NTC.

Well done Kenny, I just hope he is willing to waive to where Kenny can get the best deal. He is best trade bait to return a 1st rounder.

Good Old Kenny Holland .. A Player's GM. Lol.. Man he has some bad deals.
BTW KH. It was Hossa not Franzen you dope !!!

Let me get this right .. in Las Vegas first season they are 8-1 while we stink.

Hey Kenny.. Wtf !!!!

Last edited:
Well... they got a coach you can motivate a team and create an effective strategy.

Look at the Panthers with him and than right after they fired him. Team bound for players to team bound for lottery pick.

Like I said months ago, fire Blash bring in Gallant. By now it is far too late.

Lets see what kind of effort the Wings will put up tonight.

My hopes are pretty low.

Man the colour guy for Florida is soooooo bad.

Even claims nobody scored 4 goals in a game this season.

Cause Ovi hadn't done that 3 weeks ago or anything.

Great fucking shift by AA.

Come back defensively to help out the D, big hit, and goes flying on the attack.

Coulda done more on the attack but damn good shift.

Nyquist got one, but its a Dadonov clinic.

Pretty obvious why he wrecked Datsyuk is scoring last season playing on same team.

66 points in 53 games compared to Datsyuk's 34 points in 44 games.

Back