Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3 drops in the endzone vs Pittsburgh

Tonyballs2

Did it happen or not? Because I got Hughes telling me that i'm making it up lol. Fells, Marvin Jones and Ebron all had drops in the EZ. Am I right?

Fells...boxed out his defender, went up for the ball, hit him in the hands and the ball kinda rolled down his body, he actually almost pinned it to his hips but it popped out.

M. Jones......fade into the corner of the EZ, Jones outjumps his man and it's a perfectly thrown ball, it goes right through MJ's hands and bounces off his helmet lol.

Ebron....this one was the toughest of the bunch, Ebron creeping around the back of the EZ moving towards the goal posts, Stafford fires it, it's kinda high making Ebron reach for the football and the ball goes off his hands making that ball catchable.

Hughes, you are a full blown retard.

Did it happen or not? Because I got Hughes telling me that i'm making it up lol. Fells, Marvin Jones and Ebron all had drops in the EZ. Am I right?

Fells...boxed out his defender, went up for the ball, hit him in the hands and the ball kinda rolled down his body, he actually almost pinned it to his hips but it popped out.

M. Jones......fade into the corner of the EZ, Jones outjumps his man and it's a perfectly thrown ball, it goes right through MJ's hands and bounces off his helmet lol.

Ebron....this one was the toughest of the bunch, Ebron creeping around the back of the EZ moving towards the goal posts, Stafford fires it, it's kinda high making Ebron reach for the football and the ball goes off his hands making that ball catchable.

Hughes, you are a full blown retard.

There was definitely 2. Marvin?s hit him in the face, and fells idk wtf happened. He had it in his hands and just lost it while bringing it in.

There was definitely 2. Marvin?s hit him in the face, and fells idk wtf happened. He had it in his hands and just lost it while bringing it in.

You don't think the Ebron drop was legitimate? I know it was close like I pointed out but he should have came down with it.

Maybe Matt throws the ball too hard for them to catch it, Matthew should try throwing the ball less hard see if they can catch it then

Last edited:
Who gives a shit. Does it matter if we have a shit QB or shit WR?

I've reached the point where I don't give a shit who is to blame. I just care that we lost a winnable game through multiple self inflicted negative plays. Can't lose games like that, we didn't last year but we've lost (as LKP would so eloquently say) the 'luck'.

Maybe Matt throws the ball too hard for them to catch it, Matthew should try throwing the ball less hard see if they can catch it then

I don't think you're being serious....but if you are.....that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

What the fuck are you trying to get at other than you're being a whiny bitchass? Fine ill give you 2 touchdowns instead of fgs. Then I'll give pittsburgh a td instead of a fg for the wide open actual drop they had in the end zone. True loss 24-23. Happy fuckstick?

Last edited:
What the fuck are you trying to get at other than you're being a whiny bitchass? Fine ill give you 2 touchdowns instead of fgs. Then I'll give pittsburgh a td instead of a fg for the wide open actual drop they had in the end zone. True loss 24-23. Happy fuckstick?

Wrong. We didn't get a fg on the drop. 7 points not 4. Lions win. Do you even watch the games hughes

Last edited:
Wrong. We didn't get a fg on the drop. 7 points not 4. Lions win. Do you even watch the games hughes

We didn't kick fgs after the Marvin, fells or ebron drop? What game did you watch? Great... now we have both fucksticks trying to out crybaby each other.

Last edited:
We didn't kick fgs after the Marvin, fells or ebron drop? What game did you watch? Great... now we have both fucksticks trying to out crybaby each other.

We were stopped twice in the red zone on downs you fuck sticks. 7 not 3 lost

The jones drop was on that drive

Last edited:
Lol this nutjob is trying to choose which imaginary points he gets to assign to the end of what imaginary drive he wants to so he can get more imaginary points than the fake Pittsburgh final score. This is a perfect example of the type of retard we are dealing with.... fucking unbelievable.

Last edited:
Lol this nutjob is trying to choose which imaginary points he gets to assign to the end of what imaginary drive he wants to so he can get more imaginary points than the game Pittsburgh final score. This is a perfect example of the type of retard we are dealing with.... fucking unbelievable.

Lions lost 7 on the drop. Steelers lost 4. You are the nut job and a liar only giving the lions 23

lol. Just pointing out how much of a fkn dumbass you are. You're a fkn clown...

And I don't need you to give me anything. I saw what I saw. 3 dropped TDS....THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So did the rest of the world, ya fkn loser

Last edited:

Dude, you're the crybaby lol. All you do is complain 24/7 about this team. You're a fkn woman!:ashamed:

And the point isn't points. It's that Stafford did his job tossing should be tds

Back