Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Maryland Prediction Thread

b311j

The Mighty Fighting Durkin Turtles enter Saturdays contest as a 16.5 point underdog. Vegas has the over/under at 46. Maryland has had nothing but issues keeping a healthy QB on the field this year. Wait...that sounds familiar. Both squads come into this game on their respective 3rd string quarterbacks. Maryland may be on their 4th. It will be a game time decision to see which one gets fed to Mo Hurst and company. On Michigan's side, I am hoping to see Peters utilized a lot more before hitting that 2 game gauntlet against Wiscy and that other team. With Maryland's pass D ranked 100, this SHOULD be possible.

Post your prediction, with analysis if you wish.

But remember, keep the woofing and barking off this digital lawn.

Michigan 35
Maryland 14

both teams' have abysmal passing games... and I imagine we'll be able to stop their running game, while the opposite is not true.

The Terps will actually be down to their 5th string QB if Max Germanbeerbrat can't go. It won't really matter.

Michigan - 38
Terps - 7

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Poor Maryland! Michigan finally puts together a game on both sides of the ball, giving the Turtles a beatdown and putting Wiscy and OSU on notice.

Michigan 42
MD 3

][V][ 35
TMNT 17

Higdon 112 yds, 2TDs
Evans 78 yds, 1 TD
Peters goes over 15 attempts
Defense, 5 sacks and an INT

Not-so-little B311Js pick: 48-7

Last edited:
Little Vic says ...

MICHIGAN - 38
Maryland - 10

I say I will be at his Birthday party during the game - 1st half anyways - so DVR it will be.

MICHIGAN - 33
Twerps - 9

It’s an unranked, crappy team that isn’t a rival so I’ll go 38-17 Michigan.

And there you go .... little Vic wanted a last min FG.

well, he almost got it.

I was thinking I had a shot at my first back-to-back score prediction thread wins, but tinsel's 35-10 bulls' eye eliminated all us wannabes.

Back