Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games

MSU can thank Iowa for this oe
informenter-marker-24.png

If Nebraska has a losing season this season, that will be only 3 losing seasons since 2005 for them. They had no losing seasons from 1963-2003.

ND sucks.

The featured night games on ESPN/ABC almost always fail to live up to the hype; 9 times out of 10, it's a blowout (at least in my experience).

Last edited:
ND sucks.

The featured night games on ESPN/ABC almost always fail to live up to the hype; 9 times out of 10, it's a blowout (at least in my experience).

I'm stoked ND is now out of the playoff discussion. after they demolished USC, I was thinking it was inevitable they'd make it. Their only tough remaining games were @Miami & @Stanford. Miami still hadn't played anyone impressive, and struggled with some mediocre opponents, and Stanford gave up 42 to USC.

Teams randomly imploding BADLY on the road seems to be the story of this season. ND, USC, Stanford, OSU, MSU, and our loss @ PennSt (though that was with O'Korn, and was at least competitive for 40 mins).

Back