Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

All balls going to the TEs. That's awesome, but these WRs are supposed to be super talented. Why the fuck are none of them getting open?

As much as i love getting the running game going, I really need to see some progress in pass protection and pass accuracy. Wisconsin and OSU aren't going to let us run the ball on them.

Kind of what I said earlier

Need to use this game to get going on that

Poggi looked like a ram right there. Try tackling that.

wow a flag against the other team. Who did Harbaugh have to blow for that to happen?

You guys remember how bad Poggi was when he was moved to the backfield? Wow. I still don't know how he kept his job. Props to him for working so hard. He's become a solid guy.

Back