Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bucks 99 Pistons 95 Final

Piston came all the way back to tie but are still jacking up to many 3's . I think a few starters should come back in . Kennard is playing great. Cant Miss That Dunk . Kennard made a great pass but dunk wss missed .

Shit it was a 2. Not a 3.

Last edited:
Come on stan should have used a time out after Bledsoe bucket . He had 2 left .

Bradley to . He needed to be smarter . He was in all sorts of trouble. He should have called timeout and not dribble it into the corner .

Last edited:
Wish Galloway had a drive to the bucket becaue he got us back with his three point shooting but he missed his last 3 or 4 when we could have used just a bucket for two. Great bench .. Pummeled the Bucks bench .

I only watched the third and fourth quarters but Jackson must have pissed off Svg again because he did not play in the 4th at all. Now I know the bench guys got us back in this game and the deserve props but Galloway and Smith were flat out horrible shooting the ball . Sometimes Svg just stays with guys to freaking long. Like Moreland who missed 2 easy dunks. I get it. Stan you are rewarding the comeback. Bit sometimes you stick with guys to long . I thought Svg did a pp job managing the last 5 minutes.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...s-lineup-sparks-fourth-quarter-run/107734360/

Back