Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Wisconsin Prediction Thread

b311j

The #24 ranked Wolverines travel to Camp Randall for a prime time showdown...er, I mean...a 3:30 sta......damn...a noon game against #5 Wisconsin. Fire up the old DVR on this one for us working stiffs.

Vegas sees the undefeated Badgers as a 7.5 favor, with the over/under at 40.

For game time, Weather.com says "Rain and snow tapering off in the morning. Decreasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 90%.

Some scoff at Wiscy's schedule as it relates to their record. "They haven't played anyone". The transitive property of college football is hard to apply here. Yes the Purdue team we beat 28-10 only lost to Wisc 17-9. But the Indiana team we needed OT to beat, Wisc handled 45-17. But that was an O'Korn game, not a Peters game. AHHHHH.

I do wish we would have seen more than 9/18 and 5/12 passing out of our offense over the last 2 weeks, but I will defer to the QB Whisperer on this one. (Please please please have taught him to hit DPJ deep!!!)

It's going to be cold. It's going to be wet. It's going to be hostile. All the ingredients we love in BigTen football.

So post your prediction. Add some analysis if you wish.

But as always, keep you woofing and barking off this digital lawn.

Last edited:
][V][ini B311J says:

][V][ 10
Wisc....21

UM 17
UW 21

I hope I'm wrong. cautiously optimistic for some reason.

also, will be camping in the woods and may not even get a chance to check the score til Monday...

I'm not optimistic. Our o-line crumbles when they have to pass protect and yards on the ground are going to be tough against Wisconsin. We're going to need the passing game and I don't think our o-line can hold up against a good defense. Hope I'm very wrong.

Michigan - 13
Wisconsin - 16

MICHIGAN - 16
UW - 23

Little Vic says ...”we’re going to get killed...”

MICHIGAN - 17
Wisconsin - 38

Back