Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How are your teams doing

stonecold2136

I am in 4 leagues

ESPN 12 teams 1 point PPR 6 -5 - 1 #4 seed in playoffs

YAHOO standard 10 teams 9 - 3 #1 seed in playoffs

CBS 12 team standard 7 -5 tied for #4 seed in playoffs TBD

CBS 12 team standard league (Pay league) 5 -6 - 1 #4 seed in playoffs (TBD)

I'm in two, both from this board. Hughes 10 team league, 9-3, top seed. Grandy's 12 team league, 10-2, top seed. But in Grandy's league I play 9-3 team so if I lose I'm the 3 seed. So far so good.

Getting my ass kicked in both leagues. Ouch.

Fantasy football is as tough as its ever been .... 10 - 2 in a 12 team league is Excellent...the best record of my 4 is 10 - 2

I'm in 2 leagues. I'm a game behind 1st in a 10 team league for espn with my friends.

The other is with cmr guy from here. The timezone difference fucked me and I missed the draft. My team ended up pretty shitty and haven't paid much attention to it. I think I have like 4 wins lol.

1 pay league: 9-4, 4th with a shot at first this week. 2nd highest points scored.

Back