Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 4 Lightning 0 final game # 5

biggunsbob

Preview series tied 2-2 after that last 5 minute defensive clown show.

6:00 Pm NBC.

I think the winner tonight also wins game 6. This is pretty much a must win. I hope they get some goals early.

Need to play a solid game and can't make mistakes. This Lightning team will punish every one of them.

Hey who is that black guy doing the between period Analysis and hockey coverage for NBC SN?

Did he get mixed up looking for the NBA set instead?

Yeah, that racist shit is not cool, especially from a mod.

Oh don't get your panties in a bunch.

I ran it past the congregation of the first AME church before posting it, and they unanimously said it was funny and not offensive at all.

Color me impressed. They could have laid down today after game 4 but didn't. Great effort on the road today in basically a must win game.

Color me impressed. They could have laid down today after game 4 but didn't. Great effort on the road today in basically a must win game.

I agree totally. ..I did not see this coming today.

Did they take the goalie out because he sucks so bad they figure that be better off with no goalie than with him back there?

Back