Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU Football recruiting

This was after Adams. Ton of buzz in EL right now, could be a very big weekend for commitments DeWeaver has several targets he is close to, Adams was one. Layne, Mack, Robertson, Corley, and King are others.

I missed your earlier post regarding Adams (just saw it). Even if we could land 2-3 of the above mentioned would be a great start for 16.

Rashad gray on campus today, not someone were leading for or anything like that but we did come close with a few Paramus kids in the past

Are you talking about Rashan Gary?

He must be, Gary is attending our Spring game today. Maybe we should offer his parent a job with MSU, that's the going rate for commitments nowadays.

I think Gary either goes to UM(they hired his high school coach) or ends up at Bama it Georgia.

OH TE Noah Davis commits.

Still think we get one more this weekend.

Last edited:
IN LB Colin Miller may have committed.

Still think Corley will commit soon too.

IN LB Colin Miller may have committed.

Still think Corley will commit soon too.

Crystal ball had it wrong here, "100 % IU"

Other offers Bowling Green, Ball State, Illinois, Purdue....

"Ill take it" !!! :nod:

Last edited:
Crystal ball had it wrong here, "100 % IU"

Other offers Bowling Green, Ball State, Illinois, Purdue....

"Ill take it" !!! :nod:

Not committed yet I guess. Still waiting for an MSU offer to be officially made.

Another player is committing though today, not sure who, my guess is Corley or Kareem.

Not committed yet I guess. Still waiting for an MSU offer to be officially made.

Another player is committing though today, not sure who, my guess is Corley or Kareem.

Robertson suppposed to announce June 7, Hopefeully we willl have Corley, Kareem back on board and a few others by that time.

Messiah DeWeaver measure in at 6-4.5, 215lbs at the Cleveland Elite 11 QB camp and won camp MVP.

Last edited:
Back