Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Week 15 other games....

boogerlovejoy

Packers vs Panthers - c'mon Rodgers. Personally, even if we missed out on the playoffs....I'd love it if we were both 9-6 going into week 17 in Detroit and we somehow beat Rodgers and kept them out.

Just to wipe that smug ass smile off his stupid face!

Aaron Rodgers has sucked today.

Damn it.....he's had open receivers too. Under throwing guys all day

So Carolina, Atlanta, and Seattle winning this week would effectively eliminate us, right?

So Carolina, Atlanta, and Seattle winning this week would effectively eliminate us, right?

I don't think so. Because Seattle slips into the Rams spot and the Rams into the wild card spot at 9-5. With two games left we would still have a shot. Rams do play 49ers last game of the season but also Tennessee next week and I think the Lions have a better conference record the the Rams. I think the Lions need a few teams to end at at 10-6 so they do not use the head to head tiebreaker which we lose to the sants, panthers, and falcons . We need the conference tiebreaker to come into play. So yeah basically the Lions will probably go 10-6, and 5-1 in the division and will miss out on the playoffs :/

Last edited:
That's the NFL for you. 2 weeks ago it's they suck, no playoffs and the "I hope they lose all their games" to playoffs baby.

It's going to suck being 10-6 and yet knowing we really are not a good football team, and missing the playoffs .

Seattle win finish 9-7 lions only shot at 2nd WC will be to win out then hope ATL loses to NO and CAR in thier last two cuz it's unlikely they'll lose to bucs Monday

What a shit day.

Rodgers sucks ass and GB loses.
I'm in the semi finals in both fantasy football leagues and it doesn't look good for either team.
I'm forced to watch some dumb ass reality show my wife loves instead of the Rams vs. Seahawks. It's terrible.

Fuck you, Sunday!!!

What a shit day.

Rodgers sucks ass and GB loses.
I'm in the semi finals in both fantasy football leagues and it doesn't look good for either team.
I'm forced to watch some dumb ass reality show my wife loves instead of the Rams vs. Seahawks. It's terrible.

Fuck you, Sunday!!!

Can't you tape the reality show? More important, does she know it's Sunday.

LOL yup likely going to bow out this week in both my FFL's to, got slammed with last min he's out this week injuries half my damn team was on the sideline today ugggg

That 50 yard TD run by Ingram and the unfortunate injury to AB might get me into the championship game.

It's better to be lucky sometimes...

Is LA-Seattle just going to be fights the rest of the game?

Steelers just got job'd by the Calvin Johnson rule lol gawd that process of a catch is the dumbest thing ever, ball never left his hands those should count imo

Last edited:
Back