Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons acquire Jameer Nelson for Willie Reed

nsonnett14

Don't understand this one , we already have like 20 point guards .

Don't understand this one , we already have like 20 point guards .

Reed just got hit with a domestic violence six-game suspension. Maybe this has something to do with it ? Isn't Reed just like Moreland ? I'm not sure just asking .

Last edited:
Reed just got hit with a domestic violence six-game suspension. Maybe this has something to do with it ? Isn't Reed just like Moreland ? I'm not sure just asking .

The way Stan is using his rotation , Reed wasnt get any PT ...So far Stan has been using Blake at center when Dre goes to the bench .

The way Stan is using his rotation , Reed wasnt get any PT ...So far Stan has been using Blake at center when Dre goes to the bench .

Ok. Maybe it's a hedge in case Reggies ankle isn't all the way healed.

From what I read about Ennis.. He's a good defensive player.

Thomas is going to have a hard time getting that huge contract next year. First Boston doesn't want him and now Cleveland. He had his big year one year too soon.

Lakers just got sooooo shitty. In ultra tank mode now. Gearing up for that run at Lebron and George.

Also...I had no clue Nelson was on the Bulls. And the fact that he is 35 is crazy to me, feels like not too long ago that he was leading St Joe's on a tourney run.

I had some hopes about overtaking Cleveland for the division but they just got much better defensively. Pretty tall order now if it wasn't before.

Also...I had no clue Nelson was on the Bulls. And the fact that he is 35 is crazy to me, feels like not too long ago that he was leading St Joe's on a tourney run.

When I heard Jameer I was thinking "Does he have a son playing?" I thought Nelson was out long ago.. It seems like forever since he was drafted.

Lakers just got sooooo shitty. In ultra tank mode now. Gearing up for that run at Lebron and George.

How do you figure ? They got rid of 2 guys they didnt really need and got back Isiah ( who knows how long Ball will be out )

Starting 5 will

Isiah Thomas
Caldwell Pope
Brandon Ingram
Kyle Kuzma
Lopez/Randle

I had some hopes about overtaking Cleveland for the division but they just got much better defensively. Pretty tall order now if it wasn't before.

This has nothing to do with your post , but saw you live in Okemos ...do you know anyone named Joe Timreck ??

Back