Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 125 Cavaliers 114 Final

Smith needs to go .. his only shot he can hit is from 3 feet and in. His outside shot is so bad. 12 point first quarter lead to a 6 point halftime deficit. . With Love out.

Smith needs to go .. his only shot he can hit is from 3 feet and in. His outside shot is so bad. 12 point first quarter lead to a 6 point halftime deficit. . With Love out.

you are one weird dude , Smith played lights out that first half . Yes he doesnt have a 3 point shot but he pushes the ball and can run the offense well . I don't think he is a starter but hes doing everything hes being asked of right now with what we have

you are one weird dude , Smith played lights out that first half . Yes he doesnt have a 3 point shot but he pushes the ball and can run the offense well . I don't think he is a starter but hes doing everything hes being asked of right now with what we have

That is all he can do. Did you watch the last 5 minutes of the Utah game with a 9 point lead. Team was awful and he was by far the worse. He can't hit a shot consistently enough other then layups . I will give you he is back up only and Hopefully only 15 to 25 min or less a game.
Maybe it's just the 8 game losing streak when everyone has pretty much stunk onnt the team expect AD... Gotta get Jackson back. I prefer it when Smith runs passes or hits a layup. Less minutes could make him more effective. Because I have seen him miss a lot of jumpers.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/smithis01/gamelog/2018

Last edited:
Sigh. make better decisions please. Every time we get a big lead we do something stupid on offense .

Last edited:
Man what's happened to Galloway's shot .. gotta find it.

Pistons 14-21 now shooting ft. 8:58 mark.

Last edited:
That's not a foul ref damn it . So nit picky. Such bullshit pistons don't get that call.

Last edited:
Out of control on offense .. damn it lead down the 2.

Cavs 10-26 from three
Pistons 7-20

6:55 left.

First team that decides to play defense for a 4 minute stretch wins the game.

Last edited:
My god make your freaking layups please l and play freaking defense !!! ESPECIALLY TE
3 POINT LINE !!

Last edited:
Keep driving to the bucket and make your layups!!!! Please keep pushing !!!

Harden just had 60 points ,and a triple double. FIRST PLAYer IN NBA HISTORY TO DO SO.

Last edited:
Stanley forces Lebron to turn it over...he's been underwhelming all season but I like what I see tonight.

Back