Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Purdue, 1/9/18

Boy, that was a screw job so say the least, but I expect nothing less from Big Ten officials. The slap out of bounds was ridiculous and the foul call at the end though I guess technically probably a foul, you just don't call that at that point of the game with the score tied.

Boy, that was a screw job so say the least, but I expect nothing less from Big Ten officials. The slap out of bounds was ridiculous and the foul call at the end though I guess technically probably a foul, you just don't call that at that point of the game with the score tied.

After the review went past 2 minutes, I was resigned to the fact that Purdue was winning that game.

After the review went past 2 minutes, I was resigned to the fact that Purdue was winning that game.

I was after they used the foul they had to give a bit too late, and then Mo got called defending Haas.

The thought that haas might miss the front end of that 1-1 didn't occur to me.

also: I didn't think it at the time, but goddamn if the replays didn't show how close Mathew's desperate heave came to winning it.

I was after they used the foul they had to give a bit too late, and then Mo got called defending Haas.

The thought that haas might miss the front end of that 1-1 didn't occur to me.

also: I didn't think it at the time, but goddamn if the replays didn't show how close Mathew's desperate heave came to winning it.

I really would have liked a timeout as soon as he got close to the sideline. Still would have had a couple seconds for a better look.

Go figure sparty gets bailed out on a garbage call at the end of the game...could have lost to Rutgers

Blew a 20 point and we lose with the refs deciding the game at the end. Could be 5-0 in Big10 play. Fuuuuck!! Well, this sucks. Now we have to go to Purdue and we have E. Lansing this weekend.

Back