Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

13th. (Documentary)

Np. Was just updating netflix to see if there any new docs and this popped up. I thought it was really good. Both parties get blasted pretty good espically Bill Clinton's crime bill. Least they showed him acknowledging that he was wrong. Surprisingly to a small extent Newt Gingrich came off a tad sympathetic on a few things. Let me know what you think . I had forgotten about the organization called
ALEC. Yikes !

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks we are all not wholly subject to government fiat these days unless you have the $$$ to pay it off, is blind without a cane. We all exist by its leave.

Last edited:
It's a great documentary no matter what anyone says. Stuff you do not learn in history classes sadly.

I have seen this on Netflix. We actually just subscribed to it recently. Was wondering if this is worth a watch. Ill check it out.

Back