Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shooting at Congressional Ball Field

This actually made me think about what would happen, 2 republican senators (as an example) - 1 of them is about to shoot someone, would the other republican senator shoot him, knowing it might cost them a seat?

Well if the intended victim were to be yet a third Republican senator, they would probably lose lose a seat anyway.

With as much arguing that goes on at the capital not sure this is a good idea..

What about that guy who just won a special election and had committed misdemeanor assault against a reporter just before?

I'm not sure we want to be giving that guy a gun.

What about that guy who just won a special election and had committed misdemeanor assault against a reporter just before?

I'm not sure we want to be giving that guy a gun.

That's the point.. I'm not against guns (thought I've never held one) but arming political people is just so wrong..

Back