Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ebron

What should we do with Ebron

• Keep him, let him play

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Bench him

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Trade him

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Cut him

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Its very simple...Fells came in, outplayed him and took his job. Theres really no reason for him to be on the field ever again unless he's filling in for an injury.

Keep him...we should have someone on the roster to teach new guys how not to catch a ball and what not to do when youre trying to block. Some people are visual learners.

Trade Enron to any team who will trade us a 2 legged offensive linemen!!

Last edited:
If I ran the organization I'd pay the ball boy 1k to go to his locker and shit in his shoes while he's at practice...then I'd call him in my office and cut him. Go get dressed and get the F out.

He had a bad game. He can make plays for us. Let him play out this year at least. Can rescind next year unless he is hurt

3.8 to keep. 3.3 to cut

Last edited:
He was in 2016. Not so much yet. 13 plus super bowl run to change your minds

Pettigrew vs Ebron

Who will go down in history as the better 1st round TE?

To think of all the guys still in the league that we could have drafted before either of these clowns. Fells proves you should never waste a super high pick on a tight end unless they are on in a million can't miss prospect.

To think of all the guys still in the league that we could have drafted before either of these clowns. Fells proves you should never waste a super high pick on a tight end unless they are on in a million can't miss prospect.

2 best TEs in the league....Gronk 2nd round pick. Kelce 3rd rd pick. Evan Engram....0 catches on a day OBJ and Brandon Marshall both are hurt for the year. Who the fuck is OJ Howard? nuff said about these "receiving" TEs.

I don't know, maybe it's a mental thing. Maybe he can improve if coached. I feel badly for the guy.

Back