Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

76ers 108 Pistons 103 Final

biggunsbob

Preview

http://www.espn.com/nba/

Detroit
14-7

Philadelphia
12-9

Philadephia leads all-time.
Regular season.
212-155
Playoff
Detroit leads
15-9
Total
76ers lead
221-170

I don't know what I want more. A Pistons win or Drummond to go of the fucking walls on Embiid. That is of course if Embiid's soft ass even plays.

Back to back horrible calls on the Pistons .. I hate the way the NBA is reffed,

I just hate Stanleys shot .. it is just not very good. if we could get a consistent scorer from his spot

Last edited:
Need more points from Bradley and Johnson tonight .

Johnson a real liability on offense in the 4th so far

Just awful ref.. wow are you kidding me.

Last edited:
Johnson clank aother shot. Bradley and him not very good games tonight .

Better get home court because apparently we do not match up very good with the 76ers .

Johnson should not be out there right now.

He is awful . Look I know he hustles and plays defense but you need a happy medium. We are just giving away to many points with him on the floor . Bradley 3-11 tonight is not good including 0-4 from three. Just a off game from AB.

Last edited:
I guess when only 3 of our 5 starters show up you are not going to win .

That was hard to watch. Really reminded me a bit of last year's Pistons in some ways.

Overheard a fan on Wednesday at the Pistons game utter ?Stanley Johnson is going to be a star in the next 3 years? what drug is that guy on?

IDK I want some of what he's smoking though.... Honestly he's a solid defender but needs to desperately work on his shooting which is obvious... He wouldn't even be a star if he could shoot well though.

Back