Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"Light Touch" Regulations

turok

3 people, one promoted by Drumpfkopf's inner-circle to head the Feckless Communications Cabal, Idjit Pie, decided yesterday that 83% of the US citizenry who opposed their vote, were not entitled to Net Neutrality.

Then Dimsun Junior tweets out some double-speak ignorance of his own:
I would pay good money to see all those people complaining about Obama’s FCC chairman voting to repeal #NetNeutality actually explain it in detail. I’d also bet most hadn’t heard of it before this week. #outrage
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 15, 2017

Wrong and misspelled and wrong again. I wouldn't pay him good money to explain it, b/c he would resort to using more "alt-facts".
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”---F. Zappa

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Ashit Pie is a telecom stooge. They don't even try to hide it.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/11/16746230/net-neutrality-fcc-isp-congress-campaign-contribution

Congress took $101 million in donations from the ISP industry ? Here's how much your lawmaker got..

*SPOILER* Bribe money transcends party lines.

Campaign finance reform is sorely needed, but no Republican would be inclined to vote on them. Not to mention any "bipartisan" legislation=RIP or watered down @ best, ala the ACA. Next to impossible to win a seat in Congress w/o corpo-funding.

Campaign finance reform is sorely needed, but no Republican would be inclined to vote on them. Not to mention any "bipartisan" legislation=RIP or watered down @ best, ala the ACA. Next to impossible to win a seat in Congress w/o corpo-funding.

Democrats are bad. But the Gop is light years ahead of the left in how the cheat ,steal, and fuck the American middle class , and poor right up the you know what !!!
Someday hopefully people will work together to make things fair for everyone.

Last edited:
There's some real irony in that an administration that parades itself around as populist backs the FCC in following through on something that most surveys and polls show 4 out of 5 Americans are against.

Democrats are bad. But the Gop is light years ahead of the left in how the cheat ,steal, and fuck the American middle class , and poor right up the you know what !!!
Someday hopefully people will work together to make things fair for everyone.

I'm not sure about that. If you've got two lying, cheating parties and one is light years ahead of the other, the light years ahead party is going to appear better to you. ...if they're actually good at lying.

I'm not sure about that. If you've got two lying, cheating parties and one is light years ahead of the other, the light years ahead party is going to appear better to you. ...if they're actually good at lying.

The Gop and Trump are good at lying you are right on that . They have perfected it. Trump will go down as the worst president ever . There is no doubt about that. We can agree to disagree on if the country would be better off with a democrat in office because it looks to me that it is not even close sadly.

Back