Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Week 15 other games....

His feet and knee hit the ground before the ball started "moving". That's the entire problem with this rule.

That's another argument entirely. Probably won't find many who disagree with that but as the rule states now it wasn't a TD.

Off topic a bit but anyone see the ref use a paper to decide 1st down Dallas & Raiders? Now that was bad. I saw a highlight of that the ref folder the paper paper and it had a gap towards the bottom. And it looked like the ref angled the paper so it wasn't straight.. That's messed up.

Last edited:
Somehow I think the refs made up a rule when Calvin did back in 2010 so the NFL decided to stick with it.

Agree the NFL should just admit it screwed up in 2010 send us another meaningless apology letter and remove the rule

That's another argument entirely. Probably won't find many who disagree with that but as the rule states now it wasn't a TD.

Off topic a bit but anyone see the ref use a paper to decide 1st down Dallas & Raiders? Now that was bad. I saw a highlight of that the ref folder the paper paper and it had a gap towards the bottom. And it looked like the ref angled the paper so it wasn't straight.. That's messed up.

This is not the argument. We know according to the current "rule" that it is not a catch. The problem is that the current "rule" is junk.

or how about a speical wing in the HOF titled those job'd by the Calvin Johnson Rule

1. Calvin Johnson the original.
2. Dez Bryant
3. Jesse James

i'm sure i'm missing one or two but these are the top three in order that they occurred thus far for sure.

Rooting for a miracle bucs upset win tonight

Do you truly want to see this team back into the playoffs, get smashed by a top seed, and then keep Caldwell?

I'm tired of doing the "we need team X to lose this game, team Y to lose this one" in order to make the playoffs. I just want to see this team earn a bid without begging for help.

Do you truly want to see this team back into the playoffs, get smashed by a top seed, and then keep Caldwell?

I'm tired of doing the "we need team X to lose this game, team Y to lose this one" in order to make the playoffs. I just want to see this team earn a bid without begging for help.

Sure why not. Bucs look terrible falcons won't be losing tonight

We all know the Fords don't have any form of accountability. If they see Caldwell back into the playoffs, they'll be happy and tell Quinn to keep him.

It's time to move on from this guy. He's not a good head coach. Quinn needs to be able to get his guy in here. Sometimes you have to deal with a little short-term pain for the long-term.

I'm the biggest Michigan fan in the world. But you can best I was sure as shit hoping Michigan lost that bowl game to Miss State so Rich Rod got the can.

We all know the Fords don't have any form of accountability. If they see Caldwell back into the playoffs, they'll be happy and tell Quinn to keep him.

It's time to move on from this guy. He's not a good head coach. Quinn needs to be able to get his guy in here. Sometimes you have to deal with a little short-term pain for the long-term.

I'm the biggest Michigan fan in the world. But you can best I was sure as shit hoping Michigan lost that bowl game to Miss State so Rich Rod got the can.

I'll be surprised if the lions aren't in a postion to win and in week 17 then lose to the packers at home.

In hoops news Indiana was up 42-40 on Fort Wayne Indiana and now trail 70-55 with 10 minutes left.

Sadly the Bucs may never stop the Falcons. . Come on Bucs. Do it for Chucky!!!

Last edited:
Back