Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 104 Knicks 101 Final

Up 15-2 then the bricks started coming for Detroit. Out scored 19-10 the rest of the first quarter

Last edited:
Pistons up 52-44 at half. I have no idea what a foul is in the nba.

13-0 knick run. Pistons really running shitty offense since being up 68-57..lifeless

Last edited:
Drummond gets so discouraged when things don't go his way on offense. He has to fight this .

Last edited:
Piston start 4th on a 10-4 run. Timeout knicks.

Last edited:
Such a poor job coaching by svg. Smith was carrying the team in the fourth and he brings back Reggie and the the knicks promptly go on a 14-2 run. Team can't finish at the rim. Embarrassing basketball. They all stopped running the offense . But Reggie made and saved us last 2 minutes.Sorry Stan you were right I was wrong .

Last edited:
Twice the piston had the ball up 8 in the fourth and had such poor offenses sets late..

Last edited:
Reggie last 7 piston points .. He is keeping us in it now . Not sure why he didn't get 3 foul shots. Gotta figure out what's wrong with him . Need to get him going earlier .

DaMN cant miss free throws reggie ..

Last edited:
I wonder if getting Bledsoe would have been a good idea. How is he doing I wonder ?

Last edited:
Bullock two huge defensive plays in the last minute .!!!

Box score
Harris 24 points . AD had 18 points and 15 rebounds . But missed 1 layup , and 3 dunks and one dunk miss he was so discouraged. . Glad he shook it off. Porzingis had 29 points but it was in 12 for 28 shooting . Tolliver did a great job defensely on him.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400975222

Last edited:
All five starters in double figures including bench guys Johnson , and smith. First game over 20 for Harris in Six games. Pistons were out rebounded 51-44 but man the Knicks are so long . Kanter, and Porzingis are so long. I like Stanley playing on the second unit.Jackson had only 10 points but 7 of them were last 2:33.

Last edited:
Back