Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs MSU

Omg a layup make its a miracle lol!!!

3:52 left in the half.
Michigan 11-28. Sigh. So many misses.
Msu 11-19.

Last edited:
how come bridges has that line across his head? couldn't keep still at the barber?

Bail out call and Michigan 11 foul of the half.. such a bail out call. Great defense and ref bails out of control Winston.

Come on jb get in refs ear. This is bullshit.

Last edited:
Way to many misses. Mathews a complete noshow so far until there. Way to many easy buckets missed.. team is getting plenty of good looks ..

Michigan has 10 more shots then msu and at last 5 and 6 are easy close in bunnies and only a few were contested hard. Gotta make those. Hopefully Mathews will wake up and make some buckets in the second half.

Last edited:
Every ounce of contact created by Jackson. Foul on Livers. Of fucking course.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My god will these refs let them play ????????
on both sides ?
Not with this shity crew.

28 foul calls with sixteen minutes to play in the 2nd half...I bet over half on both sides are of the ticky-tack Variety.

Last edited:
My god will these refs let them play .. on both sides .
Not with this shity crew.
No. They are the worst people on earth. They ruin everything.

If you invited a ref to a pitch-in where everyone is supposed to bring food or booze, they'd bring a bag of paper straws. The type that disintegrate in 5 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back