Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MBB vs Michigan

Offense is awful. Nobody can create their own shot and we seem content passing it around the perimeter for 25 seconds.

Literally all you have to do is run pick and roll and you?d be fine. We do this awful thing where the point guard holds the ball at the top of the key for 15 seconds while we set up a play. How does it take so long to get into a play? I just don?t get it. It?s so damn frustrating.

Literally all you have to do is run pick and roll and you?d be fine. We do this awful thing where the point guard holds the ball at the top of the key for 15 seconds while we set up a play. How does it take so long to get into a play? I just don?t get it. It?s so damn frustrating.

We have 3 great pick and roll options......Bridges, JJJ and Ward. We never do it.

Good God. Today's college basketball really is a joke. Just continue to run clearouts and go to the rim all day long and hope for a call that usually comes.

I?ll say it again, all that talent and you can?t beat and average team. You have to look at coaching...

I give 100% of the credit to Michigan and Beilein, they outplayed us badly.

Just letting Simpson in the lane whenever he wants.

Terrible offense

Izzo.....this is what happens when you substitute like you do. There is NO offensive flow. None.

IF Winston gets beat off the dribble one more time I?m going to lose my shit

So you lose to Ohio State by 30, squeak by Rutgers in overtime, and lose to Michigan by 10. You arguably have the most talented team in the country...when does Izzo get some blame?

Back